What's new
My Chewlix came in last week, working on upgrades this weekend. Any recommendations on changing monitor settings for an LG 32GN650-B? I turned the volume up to the max, plan to try switching the aspect ratio from full wide to original once it's in the mount, turned smart energy saving off, and changed the response time to faster. Should I leave FreeSync on? 1ms motion blur reduction is off and I can't change that with my current settings.

Last edited:
@FrancoB this project looks incredible! Would love to purchase a kit if possible. I’m in the US so not sure if pricing/shipping would make sense but the quality of your work might make it worth it!

@chrischunli @remnant42 - thanks for the interest :)

This has ended up being a bit of a development thread so I thought I would keep this information here...

I initially designed the kits to fit my Vewlix Dia Blues but as it looks like others may want the kits I've been able to check and refine the design with the help with a couple of friends (I'm looking at you @wonderbanana and @wigsplitta :love:)

Whilst I was test fitting a kit on @wonderbanana 's Vewlix F I measured up for the corner brackets. Nothing super exciting but this is the L bracket in CAD:

Corner_Brackets_CAD-M.jpg

Sent over to my man @Ordyne and precision cut/bent:

Corner_Brackets_V1-M.jpg

@wigsplitta very kindly offered to help test a kit of both of his Vewlix C and AMI L so I stripped one of my kits from my Dia Blues and sent over to him.

Corner brackets fitted:

Corner_Brackets_Fitted_1-L.jpg

Corner_Brackets_Fitted_2-L.jpg

One monitor kit fitted to Vewlix C:

Corner_Brackets_Fitted_Plus_Mount-L.jpg

Corner_Brackets_Fitted_Plus_Mount_C-L.jpg

Also fitted to his AMI L:

Corner_Brackets_Fitted_Plus_Mount_F-L.jpg

The monitor he was fitting to his AMI L has a 'VESA' spacing of 200x100 which was also offset/located at the bottom of the monitor.. My original mount (selfishly) only supported 100x100 and would not fit his monitor. He managed to get it to fit with some Mc'Guy'vering but I want to make this as universal/future proof as possible for everyone.

This is my current plan for the VESA mount:

VESA_Mount_V6-L.jpg

This should fit any monitors with 75x75mm of 100x100mm 'central' spacing (including cut out for LG stands) as well as 200x100, 100x100. 75x75mm offset spacing where the mount points are at the bottom of the monitor.. 50x50mm is also an VESA mounting pitch but I can't see that being used on a 32" monitor so I've omitted it unless anyone thinks it's worth adding.

It's hard to test/cater for every cab/monitor combo at this point but with the work done so far I think we're in a good position to start an initial interest thread. I'll link back here once I've started one.

Thanks all for following and for your input. If you have anything to add then please go for it.

Awesome work as always @FrancoB :thumbup: Thanks for letting me have a test with one of these.

As you've shown, it fitted nicely into both my cabs that had different original monitors and was easy to assemble. No modification to cab or brackets required, very much plug 'n' play which I what I like. The adjustment available for height and depth is great, and allows for a monitor to fit nicely even without the original glass in place (I'll get get round to doing that sometime, probably ;))

The updated mount to accommodate 200x100 looks spot on and will hopefully help to cover pretty much every monitor replacement.

Cheers guys. Getting close now! Apologies for the delay, I just want to try and get everything as good as it can be at this stage.

I'm just refining a couple of things and I'm going to commit to the first small production run this week. I'll wait until I have the parts in hand before I stick a interest/sales thread up.

Where can we buy ?

I'll create a sales thread in the Marketplace (and also link to it from here). I can also be contacted at sales@definedvectordesign.com too.

他检查

@chrischunli @remnant42 - thanks for the interest :)

This has ended up being a bit of a development thread so I thought I would keep this information here...

I initially designed the kits to fit my Vewlix Dia Blues but as it looks like others may want the kits I've been able to check and refine the design with the help with a couple of friends (I'm looking at you @wonderbanana and @wigsplitta :love:)

Whilst I was test fitting a kit on @wonderbanana 's Vewlix F I measured up for the corner brackets. Nothing super exciting but this is the L bracket in CAD:

Corner_Brackets_CAD-M.jpg

Sent over to my man @Ordyne and precision cut/bent:

Corner_Brackets_V1-M.jpg

@wigsplitta very kindly offered to help test a kit of both of his Vewlix C and AMI L so I stripped one of my kits from my Dia Blues and sent over to him.

Corner brackets fitted:

Corner_Brackets_Fitted_1-L.jpg

Corner_Brackets_Fitted_2-L.jpg

One monitor kit fitted to Vewlix C:

Corner_Brackets_Fitted_Plus_Mount-L.jpg

Corner_Brackets_Fitted_Plus_Mount_C-L.jpg

Also fitted to his AMI L:

Corner_Brackets_Fitted_Plus_Mount_F-L.jpg

The monitor he was fitting to his AMI L has a 'VESA' spacing of 200x100 which was also offset/located at the bottom of the monitor.. My original mount (selfishly) only supported 100x100 and would not fit his monitor. He managed to get it to fit with some Mc'Guy'vering but I want to make this as universal/future proof as possible for everyone.

This is my current plan for the VESA mount:

VESA_Mount_V6-L.jpg

This should fit any monitors with 75x75mm of 100x100mm 'central' spacing (including cut out for LG stands) as well as 200x100, 100x100. 75x75mm offset spacing where the mount points are at the bottom of the monitor.. 50x50mm is also an VESA mounting pitch but I can't see that being used on a 32" monitor so I've omitted it unless anyone thinks it's worth adding.

It's hard to test/cater for every cab/monitor combo at this point but with the work done so far I think we're in a good position to start an initial interest thread. I'll link back here once I've started one.

Thanks all for following and for your input. If you have anything to add then please go for it.
Hi, hello, I am an arcade player from China, I would like to buy your kit, I own two VEWLIX, one model is C, one is F, I have sent you an email.
Looking forward to your reply.

@FrancoB - perfect timing for me since my original F monitor just randomly died! I'd be super keen to get one of these in the UK as soon as your ready. The project looks amazing well done!

Hi, hello, I am an arcade player from China, I would like to buy your kit, I own two VEWLIX, one model is C, one is F, I have sent you an email.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks for the interest. I emailed you back last weekend ^^

@FrancoB - perfect timing for me since my original F monitor just randomly died! I'd be super keen to get one of these in the UK as soon as your ready. The project looks amazing well done!

Sounds like good timing indeed, although there's never a good time for a monitor to die...

The first kits are in production at the moment and I should hopefully have them this week.... I'll post more details then.

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest. I emailed you back last weekend ^^

Sounds like good timing indeed, although there's never a good time for a monitor to die...

The first kits are in production at the moment and I should hopefully have them this week.... I'll post more details then.
Do you have an idea on the price for one kit?

Finally it’s not thick enough, so we’re working on another unique model ( 2 holes per side ).
It should look like this .
Will keep you all posted once printed and tested , but for sure some longer screws will be required ( I guess it’s M3 models)
1680444734456.png

Edit : printed
Hello, your solution looks great!, can you upload the stl files? thanks.

Back