What's new
@Mitsurugi-w Looking pretty nice those boards are!

Maybe @plasticfactory might make a case incorporating all?! The primal rage enclosure came out pretty sweet.

It has been high on my list, but I wanted to see if Lions3 had any plans first. No need to double dip or step on toes for something so niche; his work is very good.

If he does not, I would probably bump this over the G-Net I've been working on... The new Epilog laser will be delivering next week so there should be some updates soon, anyway :)

The sound board looks sweet! I have no idea why, but Batman is the game I bought the STV for and have been waiting a long time for this one.

Last edited:
Friday is the last day for the pre-sale price and free eproms. After that price goes up and eproms are extra.

Rcas are standard. There will be a small adjustment added with the shipping to cover the RCA jacks and another minor bom adjustment. Will be $25. We were able to alter the footprint to use modern, cheaper, available rca jacks and keep that fee down.

You can’t use this sound board with the old cartridge based multi, correct?

It will take a while, till you get it. They must be playing Batman, that game has really an incredible sound :) :)

Shipped another batch. Would love to hear feedback from those who have received theirs.
I'm going to work on getting this up and running for my next stream. I'll give you some feedback shortly.

is there any way to get in for one of these? Not sure how I missed this. Thanks!

Built the JAMMA power Adapter today.

Untitled-2.jpg

I didn't have 7-pin molex connectors, so I used a 4 and 2, which works out well since the KEY is at pin 5. But I'll get some 7-pin Molex connectors soon and re-pin it.
Untitled-1.jpg

If anyone is interested in hearing how the game sounds and seeing it played, I'll be streaming it tomorrow (Thursday) evening on my twitch channel.

7pm PST
View: https://www.twitch.tv/gillaxian

Back