What's new
Want To Buy
I got mine from Sophia Corp but I also looked at tops. I feel like I ended up ordering from Tops though. It was kind of weird. Lol. Either way it’s on it’s way and I’m all set up to put the games on new CF cards.

If I have it straight, the G-Net motherboard is the same as a ZN-2, correct? I've been searching for a ZN-2 mobo for a while, don't mind paying a little extra just to be done searching.

If I can ask, how much was the total cost including shipping?

If I have it straight, the G-Net motherboard is the same as a ZN-2, correct? I've been searching for a ZN-2 mobo for a while, don't mind paying a little extra just to be done searching.

If I can ask, how much was the total cost including shipping?
Same general architecture, based on PS1, but they're not swappable. I think every brand had their own security chip and bios, so the Capcom ZN-2 stuff only plays on a Capcom ZN-2 board. So similarly Taito G-Net needs a Taito G-Net base. Here's Guru's research on it: http://members.iinet.net.au/~lantra9jp1_nbn/gurudumps/ZNx/index.html

If you need a ZN-2 game-kanaya has an EX2 for 15000y right now. Otherwise EX2 and rival schools seem to be the cheaper ones on YAJ when they show up.

Back