What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be better if this thread was moved to a discord somewhere and then you could all continue as you were. But just for shits and giggles...

One of the guys selling it on aliexpress, using youtube to promote his sales (the one mentioned above most likely), is a member of this forum.

It's @qushuang

He posted here about his usb>JVS with a video linking his youtube.
This is the link before it gets removed.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0ZjIqXSQ8E

1649347605316.png

1649347693388.png

Video comments

1.png

2.png

1649348088982.png

17 sold on that listing so far, this is his listing! That's over 2.5k USD on that one. @qushang is doing ok out of it.

1649348149870.png

22 on this one, That's over 4k USD there. This seller is doing pretty well as well. I'd say it's the same guy, using 2 accounts, but could be wrong.
TTX3 multi is a good earner.
1649348211426.png

I tell you what else it's really good at, moving, containers of imported cabs! Really helps to sell those loaded with this *cough cough*

But hey, look over there, cheap Garegga boards!

Surely if you purchased one of these on ebay and it arrived and was a drive full of pirated software you would put in a claim and get your money back...... i'm not saying anyone should do that, i'm just saying if you did unsuspectingly purchases something and it was pirated upon arrival, you would obviously request your money back.

If you were working on something, that you were putting a lot of your time into, and shared it for everyone, FOR NO MONEY and you saw that, how motivated would you be to continue sharing it? I sure as shit wouldn't be. I'm sure whoever made it knew it would be put up for sale as well (don't forget how good it is at helping move fresh off the boat cabs *cough cough*), but if you can't understand why someone decides to say fuckit and not keep putting work out for everyone, then you're probably just one of those assholes with their pan out, at your core anyways, because to have that mentality at your core, you are a certain type of person.. I know, I know, i'm just a skillz lorder..... been lording my skillz all over the forum for the last 12 months.. blah blah.

And after the last week, any chance we might have had of a public release... are probably well and truly gone now , until the community steps up. Lets see how motivated everyone stays when their work starts showing up for sale everywhere. :(

You post something here, @qushang takes it, adds it to his listing and updates it a few days later.

Just saying.

But the reason he is successful in his sales are because the image has been made PRIVATE.

Do you think people would pay him money if it was made publicly available with the NAG message?

But the reason he is successful in his sales are because the image has been made PRIVATE.

Do you think people would pay him money if it was made publicly available with the NAG message?

But the image is not private, it's been available with that message for the last year. What's the problem?

But the image is not private, it's been available with that message for the last year. What's the problem?
I'm talking about versions newer than v4.

I'm glad you shared that info with us. I will report his Auctions to eBay and see if they do anything to stop him.

If everyone reports his auctions to eBay, they will be taken down. Lets stop this guy!

I'm glad you shared that info with us. I will report his Auctions to eBay and see if they do anything to stop him.

If everyone reports his auctions to eBay, they will be taken down. Lets stop this guy!
But no one is openly selling versions newer than v4, the bootlegs pointed out above are all based on v4 with added stuff. Which is precisely why anything after v4 was made private.

Maybe the way to end all of this is to buy one of his units , clone the hard drive and leak it all over the internet !

What do you think ?

But no one is openly selling versions newer than v4, the bootlegs pointed out above are all based on v4 with added stuff. Which is precisely why anything after v4 was made private.
I get your point but technically they are not selling the vanilla v4 image.

People buy the version off aliexpress because they lack the “skills” to download a 1TB image and clone it onto an HDD/SSD.

I have a buddy that owns multiple cabs, pcbs, etc. and doesn’t know squat about anything software or hardware related to those cabs. He buys originals when he can and multi’s when they’re an option, because he wants the most seamless plug and play “original” experience on his cabs, no MAME.

He is a prime candidate, and a common type of person getting into the hobby as seen in the multiple newbie posts seen in the last thread. I am far from any sort of expert, but I have enough technical knowledge to clone an HDD/SSD for him or help with other minor issues he may have.

People buy the version off aliexpress because they lack the “skills” to download a 1TB image and clone it onto an HDD/SSD.

I have a buddy that owns multiple cabs, pcbs, etc. and doesn’t know squat about anything software or hardware related to those cabs. He buys originals when he can and multi’s when they’re an option, because he wants the most seamless plug and play “original” experience on his cabs, no MAME.

He is a prime candidate, and a common type of person getting into the hobby as seen in the multiple newbie posts seen in the last thread. I am far from any sort of expert, but I have enough technical knowledge to clone an HDD/SSD for him or help with other minor issues he may have.
Lol
True story

Haha, i don't get why everyone is so pissed off about this shit, look at what you're crying about. You're crying about "you've got more mame and computer games on your frontend than me" freely available mame and computer games. I mean, i can understand the pissyness if it was loaded with unreleased, undumped stuff, even then it's still petty, but i could at least understand it a bit more, but you are literally crying about more mame, emulator and pc games added to a fucking game frontend. Step back for a second, breath, look in a mirror and say "i am crying and bitching about someone having more warez and romz in their frontend than me".

You're calling me sensitive with anger issues, but you and others are having a cry over MAME and computer GAMES ADDED TO A FRONTEND. Maybe i am sensitive and maybe i do have anger issues but maybe I don't? or maybe, given the nature of what you're pissy about you have those? I'm not the one that's on here whinging about someone "having more mame romz and pc gamez in their frontend than me".

Lets not forget, freely available ones, nothing undumped, nothing rare, nothing scarce, just dogshit, posted on every second romz and iso site you can find, google the game, load it into the emu, click the installer and click next next next a few times and you're there games. The kind of shit you probably ALREADY HAVE in 3 other forms from various torrents or packs you downloaded, didn't play 98% of and just sit there on your HDD (but it's the number that counts right). That's what you and others are griefing about.

Go on youtube, there are people on there with thousands of games on a frontend, or maybe you shouldn't? You might have a break down.

I've had some... interesting discussions on forums over the years, but i'm not sure I've ever seen people so pissed off about such a petty thing before.

I don't hold any secrets, adding a game to an attract mode frontend is not a secret, it's a freely available piece of software, with many guides in the google, many many guides for all kinds of things, they aren't hidden, there is an entire forum, created and run by the people who make the freely available software, to help you how to add things. How to run any game on just about any emulator, is out there, try youtube. I'm not lording any skillz, or knowledge, i'm really not that smart at this shit... but I DO read a lot, i spend a LOT of time obtaining, tinkering and trying to work things out, asking questions of people and trying to understand stuff, it's called making an effort.
I don't go around bitching and whining when someone doesn't give me something that I want. People with certain personalities do that. Some people have been showing that side of their personality the last few days.

Anyone else want to speak up about their feelings on people who got more romz and gamez in their frontend than they have? Lets get all our baby tears out today so we can start the healing and finally move on. I'm downloading a new 2TB frontend now, it said it's got over 10k romz on there, i'll throw it on my cab, brookes board, xpadder, youtube video , some of you guys aren't gonna be able to function when you see it, grab a bucket, you might piss yourselves.

And before you decide to cry just remember this, because it's the BEST thing to come out of this thread, possibly the best wisdom posted on here in months.

1649353929506.png

Last edited:
And just one other thing. If you want to goto discord for a group effort to get something community based running, that's a GREAT idea, not my idea, someone else posted it much earlier, but don't let Tonyt76 be your mod and be in charge of it. He's definitely one of those free time leeches.

Let one of the... other people setup the discord channel and mod it. Just some friendly advice, you don't have to take it.

My head hurts after reading all that, anyway need to go get some tissue to wipe away all the tears, or is it for the giz after hearing about such an incredibly large drive vid been shared soon.

I will once again just say that if you post CartmanLand videos to YouTube, people will ask for the stuff.

If you're so offput by being contacted then don't share it in the 1st place. And if you don't want others profiting then removing it from the net is helping with acheiveing the dead opposite of that goal.

Can you post a list of free time leeches I can avoid helping? That would be helpful for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back