What's new
For Sale
Already got my wallet out for an astro!

[fry shut up and take my money img]

Hihi sorry to fall off the edge of the earth, I was having a lot of trouble getting any kind of good details out of them to nail down a deal.
Somehow I came out of it with a few Vewlixes to offer instead? Still working on CRT cabs that aren't mostly junk like they were trying to pawn off on me...

Vewlix FC - $1500
Vewlix Blue Diamond - $2000

Ask about the SNK MVS-U1-33, SNK MVS-U2-33 or SNK MVS-U4-33.

If you see or hear of ANY. please let me know.

Thanks

That's why I would like to "throw it out there".

Why not? I do want one.

Well, if you do get any CRT candies, I'm interested, time to maybe get an Egret 2 or Astro...

Thank you for working hard for the community, if they offer any Egret 3's let me know please. Doesnt have to be pristine.

PM sent regarding a Vewlix FC, am local to the Pittsburgh area.

Hihi sorry to fall off the edge of the earth, I was having a lot of trouble getting any kind of good details out of them to nail down a deal.
Somehow I came out of it with a few Vewlixes to offer instead? Still working on CRT cabs that aren't mostly junk like they were trying to pawn off on me...

Vewlix FC - $1500
Vewlix Blue Diamond - $2000
any chance we can see some pics of your current stock and when stuff comes in. The more pics the happier...... this community loves pics ;)

I'm interested in one or two candy cabinets. Something like: Egret 2, Net City, Blast City, Astro City, etc.

I'm in Newark, NJ and interested in getting a CRT candy, preferably Blast City with a tri-sync tube, but that's not a hard preference, e.g. would also be 100% down for something like an Egret II if the price is right.

I have no idea how any of this works, but if it makes sense at all to buddy up to save on rental costs for a truck, I'd totally be down.

Last edited:
Quite interested in 2 Astros, just need to figure out how to get them to Canada. Sent a PM.

Quite interested in 2 Astros, just need to figure out how to get them to Canada. Sent a PM.
Where in Canada? If you are in Quebec you and I might be able to transport several cabinets together and save some money.

Back