What's new
For Sale
I have updated the 1st post and the spreadsheet for the cost of some of the items. Pics are also in the spreadsheet under their own tab. The only thing that still need a price is the JVS harness for the Sega and Capcom IO along with the shipping (banana or CP + banana). The CP and op-amp have a little markup compare to buying directly from @alberto1225 and @DragonMinded to cover the initial shipping to us. We are hoping once everything is bundle and ship out, it will be the same or cheaper then buying them individual.

I will have a November 6 cut off for any CP bundle. This is to give Alberto time to produce them and send it to us. The banana will have a November 20 cut off to give the banana enough time to cure before packaging. If there is enough interest after that we will do a 2nd run. Having said this due expect delay as there are a few different parties involved.

Will need one for the original banana. Need 2 bananas, no holes in them for the gundam sticks. The pot, harness and repro panel if i need to modify the original control panel. Put me down for the extra gasket for fun

@zero238
- How many op amp
-Which harness do you need jvs (still working on these) or NNC/Universal and how many
-The Gundam stick should fit into an original panel as it's the same base. If I'm wrong, someone correct me.

I would love some pics of the inner working of the US cab

I have created a Google form for future interest Here. Anyone before this post can fill out the form if they like or I will contact you to confirm before the 7th.

Alberto revised his panel and no longer have the stud. It will now have a add-on piece that mount the op amp on the side if the stick.

Would this setup theoretically work with any JVS analog joystick game? I also have a mega JVS IO, could I hook up After Burner Climax and fly with a banana?

Just to check... the VS harness for Sega/Capcom I/O (in prep) is to hook up the joystick to the 25-pin analog connector on Sega/Capcom JVS/Jamma IOs...
That would be the only requirement for use with those harnesses? I didn't quite follow with OpAmps etc...

On the original MB kit/panel there is a Sega op amp. I have only tested without op amp on a NNC and it seem to play fine. I am getting better at the game, currently at lvl 15 on 2nd difficulty. Some ppl safe you need it some while other don't but I'm not sure what cab you are playing on.

I just sent out PM to those who order control panel asking for shipping address to get estimated shipping cost and partial payment to fund the control panel order

Just a reminder the group pre-order on the on Alberto repro control panel end tomorrow at mid night. My order of connector and gasket came in. We are just waiting on the op amp and control panel to arrive. I also drop off a set of banana to Mirko to be painted.
20211105_210218~2.jpg
20211105_210651~2.jpg

I never opened my cabinet after i got it.... it needs a deep cleaning. The inside of a US cab

Attachments

• 20211106_151323.jpg
    20211106_151323.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 137
  • 20211106_151215.jpg
    20211106_151215.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 20211106_151213.jpg
    20211106_151213.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 146
Nice to see the internal of a us cab. Look like a normal Sega io for control

hi guys :)
i am interested by your project, but i am in france, shipping is ok for you?

i am interested by :
Banana repro Gundam shaft. It has 2 mounting holes only
and the wire harness + JST for the op amp

thanks.

hi guys :)
i am interested by your project, but i am in france, shipping is ok for you?

i am interested by :
Banana repro Gundam shaft. It has 2 mounting holes only
and the wire harness + JST for the op amp

thanks.
We can ship those if you want to pay the shipping cost and any brokerage fee that may be incurre. Which banana?
A 20211022_205841~2.jpg
or B
20211022_205631.jpg
For the harness what are you plugging into sega/Capcom io or a NNC/Universal?

the banana A please :)
and it's for a naomi cab!

possible for you to tell me the shipping cost and i confirm to you?
thanks.

the banana A please :)
and it's for a naomi cab!

possible for you to tell me the shipping cost and i confirm to you?
thanks.
I'll add the parts to the list. I'm assuming the Naomi cab is the Universal. In which case I'll make the Amp UP harness as there should be an analog port in the CP. We should get a good idea on shipping by end of next week? Once the rest of the boxes and packing material get to us for staging with the parts we have on hand. We are still looking at end of month for shipping

Back