What's new
For Sale
If you are talking about the 26 pin RA connector I already have that cover. I don't think BC had analog port like in the NNC/Universal.

Nope it doesn't. Need to route it through the hole where you pull the lever for the bezel

Hey guys, another update.

I can sell the Arcade Art Shop amps for $40 Usd now, hope that makes better sense for guys, I’ll need to give Olly a quantity so he can get them made, his first batch was small to test them out, I’m waiting for a few to be delivered to me so I can test them out.

Please post in this thread or PM me if you need an amp.

Thanks Guys!

Last edited:
If you are talking about the 26 pin RA connector I already have that cover. I don't think BC had analog port like in the NNC/Universal.
I was actually talking about an adapter that connects to either the blast's IO board, or an adapter that connects to a CPS2 kick harness that's connected the blast's IO board or, say the Extra button wiring in an astro) so that all you need to do is swap out the panel and the 10 and 12 pin harnesses. no funny business with routing wires directly, making it much closer to the Naomi/N/NC cabinets

wouldn't be tough to do AT ALL. And I also have the 26 pin connectors :D Whatever's clever fellas :)

I was actually talking about an adapter that connects to either the blast's IO board, or an adapter that connects to a CPS2 kick harness that's connected the blast's IO board or, say the Extra button wiring in an astro) so that all you need to do is swap out the panel and the 10 and 12 pin harnesses. no funny business with routing wires directly, making it much closer to the Naomi/N/NC cabinets

wouldn't be tough to do AT ALL. And I also have the 26 pin connectors :D Whatever's clever fellas :)
Are you saying an adapter to plug the kick harness into the analogue plug on the I/O so the analog signal from the stick can plug into the kick harness plug under the panel?

This is actually genius! :D

For the blast, use the 10 way kick harness at the top and use pins 1-4, then at the bottom, use CN8 pins 1-4 to go into a JST RA 26 way instead of a CPS2 connector! That's clean! Do you mind if I do that and use the same idea?

It IS genius, it means the panel and harness can truly be universal, nice thinking 🍋

I don't think you'd be able to use it for the NNC as they've got a dedicated 8 way connector for analog stuff since the I/O used on it is a JVS.

For people that would be using an astro/blast with a sega revb or capcom io, it could be made to work as their kick harness connectors are both different, one uses the JST NH (blast) the other uses TE Amp UP (astro)

I don't think you'd be able to use it for the NNC as they've got a dedicated 8 way connector for analog stuff since the I/O used on it is a JVS.

For people that would be using an astro/blast with a sega revb or capcom io, it could be made to work as their kick harness connectors are both different, one uses the JST NH (blast) the other uses TE Amp UP (astro)
This. it would only be compatible with blast/astro.

This is actually genius! :D

For the blast, use the 10 way kick harness at the top and use pins 1-4, then at the bottom, use CN8 pins 1-4 to go into a JST RA 26 way instead of a CPS2 connector! That's clean! Do you mind if I do that and use the same idea?
by all means, Please :) i don't have a corner on good ideas

So this:
image.jpg
Combined with this
image.jpg
Through the blast IO and you will never have to swap cables out of the blast. Connect this adapter to the CPs2 kick harness and replace the extra button harness under the CP and you’re set.

Repro Monkeyball update.

There will be a delay on these. I will have to go out of town for work in May. I might be gone for 2 months give or take. I have to help my dad on his fishing boat. The form will stay open and I will ask for (compete) payment if you have the stick or Alberto CP on order. By the time I get back the CP and stick should be in our possession and we can slowly ship out.

Hey, had a thought back on this. Were you going to be collecting payments prior to leaving or was everything going to be when you get back? I had both a stick and CP on my order, so I thought I was going to need a payment prior, but I haven't seen an email.

Thanks!

Mirko will be taking care of this while I'm gone. I printed most of the banana and have all the stick on the way. Payment will happen when we place the order with Alberto. I'll make the harnesses when I get back inland

Hey guys,
Anyone interested in the Monkey Ball art and move strips? These would be coming from arcade art shop with our op amp order.

Let me know if you’re interested, price would depend on the quantity I can order.

Hey guys,
Anyone interested in the Monkey Ball art and move strips? These would be coming from arcade art shop with our op amp order.

Let me know if you’re interested, price would depend on the quantity I can order.
I haven't placed an order yet, but I would definitely be interested in adding on the art kit when I do.

I haven't placed an order yet, but I would definitely be interested in adding on the art kit when I do.
I'm keeping the pre order open for another month, so you still have time.

Hey guys,

What kinda art? marquee art or poster art?

Hey guys,

Interested.

Back