What's new
For Sale
I'm good for the 1st 50 unit and a possible 2nd set. Also have a us address to make shipping easier

If it's not a problem I would like to commit to the full 20 units i asked about. if it's not available that's fine too. i figure it's just easier to ship once instead of splitting me up into multiple transactions.

@RGB added

Once I have ekorz validate these, I will sell of the rest of what I have and make another order for whomever needs these.

so how many are needed for the PGM X 3? that's how many I need please + 5 spares cause sometimes shit happens!

I'll wait for the 2nd order and complete alottment. I have a few laying around.

In case anyone is wondering you need 14 for system 16 multi. :rolleyes:

In case anyone is wondering you need 14 for system 16 multi. :rolleyes:
Good to know, so 50 should cover the Sys16 multi and 3x Fluffys pgm carts.

I think for the 2nd batch I’ll order 250-300. Whatever doesn’t sell here I’ll throw up on eBay.

I’m in the middle of a move, so need to pass right now, but want in on next batch.

@Mitsurugi-w you’ll already be providing these with the multi S16 correct?

Ok guys, so @ekorz confirmed there are no issues with the chips I sent him, all worked/programmed/erased as they should and he had time playtest a few games on one of his multis that uses these chips.

So to those interested according to the list I will offer up the remaining chips I have.

I need to clear out PMs as Im at my limit. So please respond on here, thanks.

Back