What's new
Makes me feel a bit better about this, as I still haven't received mine. Hoping my USPS didn't mangle it too...:(

Makes me feel a bit better about this, as I still haven't received mine. Hoping my USPS didn't mangle it too...:(
I hear you, been checking the mail each day anxiously. In the future I'd love an expedited and fully tracked shipping option like EMS. That said I'm still confident it will arrive soon. :)

I was hoping my Taito F3 multi would arrive today but the mailman came and went and only left bills. Soon...I hope.

I'm waiting on both the multi and my F3 board to install it on. it's a race to see which one arrives first.

Yeah, I didn't get my F3 today either. They are going out in sequence of pre-order purchase right? I know jugu got his this week and he is also in California. I ordered mine a few days after he did.

Yeah, I didn't get my F3 today either. They are going out in sequence of pre-order purchase right? I know jugu got his this week and he is also in California. I ordered mine a few days after he did.
No I believe they were not shipped according to pre-order purchase from what I've gathered in the thread.

I just got back from a small vacation. Will be setting it using my Mac of course. If it all works out I'll share my steps and gotchas.

If using the Mac fails, I'll edit this post and no one will be the wiser! Muahaha.

No I believe they were not shipped according to pre-order purchase from what I've gathered in the thread.
Darn, that means that under-handed @jugu must have promised Darksoft my future Egret II that is in his collection to get his F3 multi ahead of the pack then. Not fair.

I was hoping my Taito F3 multi would arrive today but the mailman came and went and only left bills. Soon...I hope.
That was rude, did you complain? :P
The post office worker in my neighbourhood is very tricky - like Solid Snake style.

The other day he managed to slip a package through the open door (some Super Famicom games) but not knock on the door loud enough for me to get a package that required a signature. I found the SNES games and the pick up notice only 9 minutes after he left.

I was in the room closest to the front door and did not know that he came and went because he probably didn't want to carry the other package out his truck.

That was rude, did you complain? :P
The post office worker in my neighbourhood is very tricky - like Solid Snake style.
The other day he managed to slip a package through the open door (some Super Famicom games) but not knock on the door loud enough for me to get a package that required a signature. I found the SNES games and the pick up notice only 9 minutes after he left.

I was in the room closest to the front door and did not know that he came and went because he probably didn't want to carry the other package out his truck.
Your postman is a ninja?

No joy with my F3 multi. Keep getting a ROM ERROR message on the screen. Will start a new thread :(

I tried Windows too! Dude, you have a real F3 cart I can try?
Sure do. I got two of them. Both are Bust-a-Move-2's.

EDIT: Will loan you one to you next week. Need to return your CF reader and give you the HOTD2 bios while I am at it.

Last edited:
Back