What's new
I got mine today!!!
Everything looks okay, but I have to say...I feel the folks above undersold the poor packaging.

One wrap of bubble wrap that didnt even make it all the way around, and the LCD boards adjustment buttons face down into the pcb just digging away in the open spot. Plus the poor cardboard.

I will mod the F3 this weekend (I hope) and test/report back....but maybe next weekend before I can.

I attempted to order one of these today, but being in Australia, the shipping didn't find an option to send to me. Is delivery to Australia possible?

Thanks

Got my board Thursday, box wasn't too terrible, but just installed it today and it works great! Thanks again for a killer product! :D

My F3 multi showed up a couple of days ago. Very Happy :D

IMG_7933.JPG
Box was a little squished, but multi was 100% ok

IMG_7951.JPG

On the left is the Proto F3 Multi running horizontal games
On the right is the production run F3 multi running vertical games
Both worked out of the box, zero issues, on first boot.

Thank you guys for making this happen!!!!

Mine arrived today and everything looks great. I'm waiting on my sd card to show up now.

Even ran over to two 24 hour stores but they only have 32gb sds.

I never thought I'd not have a spare...

EDIT I knew I had an extra :D

Last edited:
Has anyone else still not received their F3 Multi unit from the initial run from K-font? Or am I the last man standing? Anyone else order to Canada?

Has anyone else still not received their F3 Multi unit from the initial run from K-font? Or am I the last man standing? Anyone else order to Canada?
Me. I am in California. Meat to email them today while at work, but didn't get around to it.

My order from K-font has yet to reach me in Canada as well. It was shipped on August 1st. Hoping it arrives sometime this week.

Thanks guys...I am one of the unlucky ones whose order history got wiped when K-Font did their website move and I don't have any shipping info...so this helps!

The likes are for solidarity...I'll be happy when we are all playing our F3's!

Don't be scared by the horror stories about the shipping box.

It could've been better but it's getting the job done!

I ordered from Save Your Games on the 4th, it shipped on the 8th and it's due in tomorrow according to tracking.

it looks like it's going to arrive before my F3 from SheepNova which doesn't seem to have entered the USA yet.

I've occasionally had packages get tied up in Customs for over a month. Hope that's not the case for anyone here, but it's happened with me.

I've occasionally had packages get tied up in Customs for over a month. Hope that's not the case for anyone here, but it's happened with me.
That is a frustration, not a problem. We can accept the delay; we waited this long. The problem is the black hole that the F3 multi's have fallen into since processing notification. I'm a pretty patient guy but it would be nice if we got tracking so we know what to expect.

Back