What's new
The onboard driver of the OLED is pretty basic and limiting, but that's okay as it means the price is kept down.

I'm storing the bitmaps to the OLED memory. Where I'm running out of room is the compiled code size, I can only flash 32kb worth of code to the Arduino and declaring all the bitmaps in hex format takes up many lines of code. I think I'm just shy of 2000 lines of code for the entire thing.

The onboard driver of the OLED is pretty basic and limiting, but that's okay as it means the price is kept down.

I'm storing the bitmaps to the OLED memory. Where I'm running out of room is the compiled code size, I can only flash 32kb worth of code to the Arduino and declaring all the bitmaps in hex format takes up many lines of code. I think I'm just shy of 2000 lines of code for the entire thing.
That makes sense!! thank you.

index.php

@Frank_fjs Try this one on the LCD. Should look a lot better inverted.

Attachments

• ActionFighte_new_new.bmp
    576 bytes · Views: 301
It's a close call between the inverted bike and heli, kind of torn between the two, but I think the bike edges through as my favourite.

I had to switch MVP to the 64px version to fit in the new and awesome Action Fighter.

Thanks guys. I wish I could fit both the heli and bike on the image, but I couldn’t get it to work without it turning into a mess.

I had to switch MVP to the 64px version to fit in the new and awesome Action Fighter.
that’s totally fine IMO. MVP doesn’t have much of an inspiring title logo anyway.

Last edited:
Which platform in particular?

Would be difficult in the sense that I only own the CPS2 and S16 multi. I local friend has offered a loan of the STV multi should I need it.

Here's an updated Tetris:

tetris_1.gif

It's slightly more legible now.

And an updated Time Scanner:

time_scanner_1.gif

Inverted the balls (ouch).

Here all the images as they would look like on the LCD:

SegaSystem16B_All_inverted.gif

I might try to fix the shading in Wrestle War as it's now completely opposite. Riot City could be more legible too.

Attachments

• tetris_1.bmp
    318 bytes · Views: 119
  • time_scanner_1.bmp
    574 bytes · Views: 115
He's back!

Love the overview picture. I'm using the 128px Excite League though.

Would be difficult in the sense that I only own the CPS2 and S16 multi.
Let us look towards the future!

@Apocalypse is making Sega System 18 multi a reality.
If we start now, the screen and art files for this NEW multi can be available on day ONE.

If @Frank_fjs needs a S18 motherboard we can start a Paypal donation fund to raise this money for him.
I will pledge 50$, I know these are games are hitting the 300$+ range, and I wish I could do more (Convid19 shit is hitting my bank account hard)...
Together I know we can do it, and best part is none of this needs to happen over night, we have time.

Would be difficult in the sense that I only own the CPS2 and S16 multi.
Let us look towards the future!
@Apocalypse is making Sega System 18 multi a reality.
If we start now, the screen and art files for this can be available on day ONE.

If @Frank_fjs needs a S18 motherboard we can start a Paypal donation fund to raise this money for him.
I will pledge 50$, I know these are games are hitting the 300$+ range, and I wish I could do more (this Convid19 shit is hitting my bank account hard)...
Together I know we can do it, and best part is none of this needs to happen over night, we have time.
Hey... @jassin000 , sir @oneleaf86 have a great system18 board on a great price (207$) ! Can be this board used !

Last edited:
I have Moonwalker.
Same... I would suggest switching over to the decrypted ROM set and replacing the custom 68K with normal.
While its possible the new multi will be able to use original encrypted ROMs...
I suspect the first/beta versions will use the much easier to implement decrypted sets.
have a great system18 board on a great price ! Can be this board used ! 207$
I'm sure it could, and that is a great price.
But he's already got one...
tumblr_inline_n28kvxj11H1qjkt9w.gif

Back