What's new
If you haven't received a tracking number, contact ksiwgarnie. If you have, there is nothing you can do so please dont write to them. The package is on its way and should show up soon on usps or your local post company.

Emailed them again today. Hopefully they respond to this one (they didn't to the first two emails). I should've ordered from Save Your Games! Depending on K-font's response or lack of one...I might still have too! ||

Emailed them again today. Hopefully they respond to this one (they didn't to the first two emails). I should've ordered from Save Your Games! Depending on K-font's response or lack of one...I might still have too! ||
it doesn't really matter if you get a tracking number from KFont because it only tracks up to when the package left Poland, then it's a black hole (at least for those of us in the US, maybe Canada is different)

I know for sure that they shipped all the units. I also have experience shipping stuff to USA and it's like @kuze said once it leaves poland, it's a black hole until someone scans it in USPS.

From my experience and I've shipped a lot...I can tell you that from ALL the STV and CP2 and Taito F3 sent, no unit was ever lost. Only 1 unit once came back to me as NOT DELIVERED. Those are good stadistics if you ask me.

Only one international package ever went MIA on me...
It was Mike's RECO PCB, that I believe was shipped from Germany.

It did eventually show up (about 4~6 weeks late after disappearing totally from all tracking), and the box looked beat to hell and back.
I suspect it was "misplaced" by the carrier for a while?

When ordering the 2nd RECO I paid extra for EMS, IMO EMS is always worth the additional charges.

I don't doubt you Darksoft.

I am wondering if their ordering system screwed up when I placed my order. I was never emailed an order confirmation (but my credit card was charged immediately) and they never sent me a tracking number and my entire account history is still missing from the site after the update...and they haven't replied to any emails yet.

Any one of those of things would put my mind at ease.

Last edited:
Darksoft, can you see if the shops can offer alternate shipping methods in the future? I definitely wouldn't mind paying more for faster shipping if it's via someone like DHL/FedEx/UPS or even just a faster tracked EMS option.

Last edited:

I am wondering if their ordering system screwed up when I placed my order. I was never emailed an order confirmation (but my credit card was charged immediately) and they never sent me a tracking number and my entire account history is still missing from the site after the update...and they haven't replied to any emails yet.

Hmm...I still haven't gotten a response email...I tried calling the UK phone number but got a busy signal repeatedly. I am really starting to think my order was never processed correctly at ksiwgarnie with the website changes - why else would they not email back at all? :/

I don't want the F3's to sell out on Save Your Games before I can order one! I still can't wait to play Gunlock.

If it is any comfort to you @SEGASHIRO, I didn't get a reply either when asking them for tracking via email.
It just showed up one day...

Mine showed up sometime between Monday-Wednesday of this week. I wasn't home to receive it so I don't know when it actually arrived. Packaging was as sparse as described. Will work on it today to make sure it is A-OK.

pm your order number please.

Hmm...I still haven't gotten a response email...I tried calling the UK phone number but got a busy signal repeatedly. I am really starting to think my order was never processed correctly at ksiwgarnie with the website changes - why else would they not email back at all? :/
I don't want the F3's to sell out on Save Your Games before I can order one! I still can't wait to play Gunlock.

I wanted to post a mini review of @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES
I ordered the F3 Multi through them on August 4th, it shipped on August 8th and it arrived yesterday, August 17th.

I was initially impressed as I received a partial refund because the actual shipping charge came out lower than what they had charged me.

After reading about the packaging that others had been reciving with their F3 Multi I was anxious to see how mine would fair but it was packed extremely well. essentially doubled boxed with lots of bubble wrap:

f3_1.jpg
f3_3.jpg

I'm very happy that I was able to place my CPS2 Multi order through them for the next batch :)

I wont be able to use my multi until my F3 arrives but I'm very pleased with saveyourgames service... 5-thumbs up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

Attachments

• f3_2.jpg
    f3_2.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 342
Good stuff! Hopefully CPZ will be the primary option for preorders of future products.

My F3 multi shipped on July 21 from KFont and it's now August 18 and I still have no idea where it is... ;(

It bums me out that such a cheap form of shipping was used that I can't get any status updates and just have to hope it eventually arrives.

Good stuff! Hopefully CPZ will be the primary option for preorders of future products.

My F3 multi shipped on July 21 from KFont and it's now August 18 and I still have no idea where it is... ;(

It bums me out that such a cheap form of shipping was used that I can't get any status updates and just have to hope it eventually arrives.
the saying goes.. Misery loves company ..I am standing next to you because, I am on the same boat.. Let's see who gets the multi first:)

From Canada as well (Montreal). I didnt get an email confirmation but my order was showing up on the old website. My credit card was fully charged. Didnt get a tracking number and have yet to receive the multi... I haven't read about anyone from Canada getting their order.

Back