What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
when does production start?

do you have plans on the AES Version will be long after the MVS?

Well, my fund officially hit $550 for this today.
Well good for you that you have a lot of money saved....but what is your message here...especially to others who don't have the extra 100-150 dollars ?
DarkSoft had stated multiple times(I've searched the forums) the cartridge will be around $400.

What he's trying to say is:

1tatq5.jpg

I can also tell you that it will only be sold with plastic case and box.

when does production start?do you have plans on the AES Version will be long after the MVS?
Shortly after MVS is released.
Thank you very much for the Information.

will the AES Version also Play all the roms vom AES and MVS like the neosd does? Or will i Need both carts to Play the complete neo geo lineup?

thanks

Thank you very much for the Information.

will the AES Version also Play all the roms vom AES and MVS like the neosd does? Or will i Need both carts to Play the complete neo geo lineup?

thanks
The ROMs are identical between AES and MVS, so the full Neo Geo non-NG-Dev-Team cart library will be playable on both AES and MVS Multis.

Thank you very much for the Information.will the AES Version also Play all the roms vom AES and MVS like the neosd does? Or will i Need both carts to Play the complete neo geo lineup?thanks
The ROMs are identical between AES and MVS, so the full Neo Geo non-NG-Dev-Team cart library will be playable on both AES and MVS Multis.
Hey Great!

Thanks a lot

What happens with the unreleased/new discoveries? For example, if someone finally finds a proto of Nija Gaiden 2, dumps it and share with the community, will it be playable over the cart? It's not an official release, but not a NG-Dev-Team game.

dilx5xtzj
ninja1.jpg

(info via: http://culturaneogeo.com/imagenes/protos/ninja.htm)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back