What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better late than never I say. I'd rather wait a few extra months to make sure it's problem free. Than get it now and have various issues, which I'm going to have to put up with for years to come.
Better late than never I say. I'd rather wait a few extra months to make sure it's problem free. Than get it now and have various issues, which I'm going to have to put up with for years to come.
Not months but weeks :)
Not 4 months but 16 weeks, DS? :)
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint:
After all the progress that I have, not 4 months but 4 weeks :)
sorry Darksoft, on 6th january you wrote "not 4 months but 4 weeks :)".
I'm very patient, and i want to buy your multicart against the neosd, but i think that we need to know on which month you are certain to release the cart. Thanks ;)

I appreciate your patience and be sure it will pay off. I already posted the list of functionalities that Mitsu is going to shoot on video. Once this happens we start taking preorders and go into production. I'll keep you all updated.

So...any day now :thumbsup:

News so good.....makes you wanna:

200.webp

I appreciate your patience and be sure it will pay off. I already posted the list of functionalities that Mitsu is going to shoot on video. Once this happens we start taking preorders and go into production. I'll keep you all updated.
Hy

how Long after the MVS Cart will you release the AES cart?

it would be great if you could release them bot at the same time.

getting that mvs and supergun is again extra cost.

is it a big deal to Change the board for AES?

thanks

You could always use an AES to MVS converter if it's that big a deal to you.

Hy

how Long after the MVS Cart will you release the AES cart?

it would be great if you could release them bot at the same time.

getting that mvs and supergun is again extra cost.

is it a big deal to Change the board for AES?

thanks
I'm sorry but it will be one after the other. First MVS, then AES.

Hyhow Long after the MVS Cart will you release the AES cart?it would be great if you could release them bot at the same time.getting that mvs and supergun is again extra cost.is it a big deal to Change the board for AES?thanks
I'm sorry but it will be one after the other. First MVS, then AES.
ok

thanks

then i have to get the Mvs a soon as possible

i think the cheats database is the least interesting feature of the bootleg bios, the ability to change region and the ability to switch to MVS/AES mode is the most interesting feature IMHO.
For me the most interesting feature is saving the high-score tables to the memory card both on AES and MVS. No more issues with batteries!

Last edited:
"sorry Darksoft, on 6th january you wrote "not 4 months but 4 weeks"

Well, even if it was 4 months, it's only 2 more months now!

:D

Whether it takes 4 weeks or 4 more months, does it matter? Darksoft's solutions/support are the best around. If anyone wants to throw $$ away cause they can't wait then get them other multi carts. If you want the best then wait for Darksoft's release, as with all his multis you won't regret it and it will be $$ well spent.

Whether it takes 4 weeks or 4 more months, does it matter? Darksoft's solutions/support are the best around. If anyone wants to throw $$ away cause they can't wait then get them other multi carts. If you want the best then wait for Darksoft's release, as with all his multis you won't regret it and it will be $$ well spent.
Not to mention I'm pretty sure, deep down, even though he won't admit it, NeoSD really pissed off DS. What does that mean? It means he's been full-on BEAST MODE making the best goddamn Neo Multi you could ask for. That's why it's called competition! Why would you not wait for that? Go play Neo in MAME or pick up a CPS2 while you wait!

OK guys, as we wait for the multi to reach mitsurugi so he can show us the full potential of the multi, I'm attaching a short video.

There has been a lot of speculation as to how many games the multi support currently, how long games take to load, etc.

This video should answer many of your questions. It doesnt show how I go back to the menu with key pressing but it's there.

Currently there are only 3-4 games out of 264 that dont work. The rest work as you can see.

See the loading times and decide for yourself...

Here is a video a couple of days old showing how it changes between slots.

More coming soon.

So, if I get this right, as soon as you switch the NG on, it loads all slots into the Ram!?
If so, will there be an option to skip this (e.g. if you dont wanna play any of the loaded games)
or just prefer "flash n play"!?

Functionally it looks like a freaking powerhouse. I can't believe how fast and smooth you have the loading going already. Well done. The menu system will be completely customizable eventually, correct? I'd personally rather have a less-animated EverDrive-like vertical text list, but I realize the menu design is taking a back seat to getting the hardware and firmware perfected right now.

Edit: Apparently I was writing this as Mitsu was posting. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for the GUI :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back