What's new
ordered but forgot to put my name and pre order date in comments.

@Darksoft...by fate or happy accident, all of the extras that were already on my purchase list for december, have cleared till January, and I have found funds to PreOrder. :D YEAH!

I have also PreOrdered at Saveyourgames.....but apparently, I never made a post in the preorder interest check....even though I SWORE I put me down for 1 MVS.

If I can make this run, cool...if my order waits till next run, also cool....im just happy to have been able to get on the list.

Just a little spoiler that I will be making a Roll-Up Pack for the MVS/AES. Actually two: a base pack with the pure/latest MAME ROMs; and another with a huge collection of rare hacks, public-domain homebrew, bootlegs, and demos. I've been tracking things down for about 6 months now and have some cool surprises in store.

@Darksoft I also have a complete Neo Geo CD collection ready if NGCD support ever gets added. I believe a long while back DS mentioned that the multi is theoretically powerful enough to play NGCD games pending audio conversion, which would obviously be quite cool :D
I vote for you to become an official member of the Darksoft team and be sent an "evaluation and for testing purposes only" Neo multi that only needs to be returned once these games are no longer fun to play...

:D

Thank you Darksoft and all involved! I just completed my pre-order purchase also.

Post info: Page 32, Post # 623
Date: June 5th 2017

Regards,
Jim

Hello everyone here!
I have discovered Darksoft's works since few days thanks to Squallrs on Neo Arcadia French forum, and the MVS-Multi seems perfect for me. Mr. Darksoft, Is it possible to be on the first batch if I order now? Thank you and congratulations.

Hello everyone here!
I have discovered Darksoft's works since few days thanks to Squallrs on Neo Arcadia French forum, and the MVS-Multi seems perfect for me. Mr. Darksoft, Is it possible to be on the first batch if I order now? Thank you and congratulations.
Welcome!

Get your order in now, the extended first batch is almost sold out.

first post in this forum. If I preorder now is it still possible to get in on the first batch?

just ordered and paid. Been following this on retrorgb podcasts. Bought my first MVS a couple days ago to go with it.
Nice on getting your order in!
Bob is cool dude, love his podcasts.

Also look out for Smokemoster's MVS rom pack soon.

Back