What's new
l3q2XhfQ8oCkm1Ts4.webp

That's crazy cool, I've never heard of this. Just getting into the lightgun stuff literally right now. I really want to jump into gun4ir or the new blamco stuff for pc/ emulation. Curious how this'll be without the projector and mirrors. Sounds pretty wild!

@system11's old blog post about it:

http://blog.system11.org/?p=1216

@bobbydilley working on the emulation, I think?

Andy Geezer is the one that’s cracked the emulation, and it’s now playable. Not sure he has an account here.

Story goes: I ask Andy if he has an Akuma dump on Friday, he says yeah but he’s not managed to get it running so never messed around with it. On Saturday I patched literally 2 JNZs and it booted fine with keyboard, Andy is inspired and so writes the IO emulator on Sunday (today) and the rest is history :) (Which is lucky as I’ve heard if you start the game without finishing it, you only have 7 days left to live)

Andy Geezer is the one that’s cracked the emulation, and it’s now playable. Not sure he has an account here.

Story goes: I ask Andy if he has an Akuma dump on Friday, he says yeah but he’s not managed to get it running so never messed around with it. On Saturday I patched literally 2 JNZs and it booted fine with keyboard, Andy is inspired and so writes the IO emulator on Sunday (today) and the rest is history :) (Which is lucky as I’ve heard if you start the game without finishing it, you only have 7 days left to live)
weve had a fun 72 hours havent we? lol

I am alive.. I didn't die from the curse..

Sadly I don't think any forum could cope with me and my weird sense of humour.

The man, the myth, the legend! ^^ Hope you're well bud.

We're all weird here mate, you're in good company! :D

When did you magically reappear? I thought you left the scene?

Still have fond memories of the DinoKings/Love & Berry shenanigans - now everyone claims the idea as there own, but we all know the OGs. :D

there is no sane person in the arcade collecting hobby. Should have invested all that cash into the markets

When did you magically reappear? I thought you left the scene?

Still have fond memories of the DinoKings/Love & Berry shenanigans - now everyone claims the idea as there own, but we all know the OGs. :D

Never left bud, you can't get rid of me that easily ^^ Think I last saw you last when I had to sell up due to a lengthy relocation, I've still been on forums etc though. Picked up a couple of cabs again since and still making bits here and there. I'll shoot you a message :thumbup:

Back