* Darksoft STV multicart
* STV Motherboard
* Reset mod (installed by mitsurugi)
* 4GB sd card with current games
* ModBios

$275 shipped anywhere in the USA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
That ST-V has the reset mod but not the sound mod installed FYI. Pretty sure it has the reset FW installed but not the newest Autoload FW. So all of the functionality of the newest FW without the ability to update via SD card.

Thanks for the clarification Mitsurugi-w ! I have edited the listing.

Also added that I only have 2 jumpers so you'll need a few more for full game selection.

Not it! I was hoping he'd separate the STV and multi. This was an awesome price for someone.

I snagged the multi :)

I was getting ready to pull the trigger on a $350 Radiant Silvergun setup so when I saw this pop up it was a no brainier.

On the bright side I'll be looking into designing a 3D printed cart housing... so there's that :)

Couldn't have gone to a better guy. It's so cool that you'll be making a 3D cart. Congrats!! For once I'm actually not upset at all that I missed a great deal :D

How did I miss this?! Man, you guys lucked out, Micromort is an awesome seller. Congrats on your purchases gentlemen :thumbup: and yeah that STV w/Multi sold for an awesome price.

Damn. Not even 24 hours old and I still missed it. I would have bought the Espgaluda II if anyone else is selling.

Shoot, I put my entry in the hat in 2 hours and was still shot down.

I'll be looking into designing a 3D printed cart housing...
Where can I send my money for this! I am in for 1 FOR SURE! Please make a set including the cart housing AND the LCD case!

This would be perfect.

I bet lots of others here would be in for a set as well.

Noooooooooo. I just spent like $800 on other stuff. I have a MF 1.5 I would sell and buy yours if I had the cash available right now.

bump

s4gQU2O.jpg

Back