What's new
Just had a skim read through the thread and i didnt find if this was mentioned, but is there any way i can custom assign keys myself?
Some emulators have issues with one of the default keys (Alt key) and cause menu pop up while gaming.

Just had a skim read through the thread and I didn't find if this was mentioned, but is there any way i can custom assign keys myself?
Some emulators have issues with one of the default keys (Alt key) and cause menu pop up while gaming.
You need an SD card and then I can't remember if you either have to manually save the config using the on screen menus or it automatically does the first time a blank SD card is inserted.

After that put the SD card in your computer and edit the configuration ini to remap the buttons. There's a section "Changing keyboard layout" on this page that describes the keyboard key names. https://irkenlabs.com/jvspac2/keyboard-operation/

You might be better off trying Keyboard2XInput if you're playing more than just emulators.
https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/1-keyboard-to-2-gamepads-keyboard2xinput.25171/

I always get stung on the tax, Hiw does Yosai get away with it, that’s what I want to know. :)

My last two or three parcels from Japan were far from tax free... :cursing:

It's arrived in just one day but its with my neighbour as I'm work hopefully I will get to try it out later.

Edit:

So far so good & no import chargers.

Had a slight issue at the start due to having a usb cable all wired up in the cab ready to go but it was one of those rarer cables not wired for data only charging.

Last edited:
If you got the package via fedex they will send you the tax bill afterwards

It says this on the Fed Ex website:

"Payment to the authorities must be met before the shipments are released from customs."
They lie :P

I got done twice with an after delivery charge. You could ignore if it’s to your home, but mine got attached to my work account so I had to pay up X/

I don't mind paying VAT its just that handling charge.

I've settle on a hybrid floating design for the JVS-PAC 2 as I'm quite clumsy & don't won't to catch the wires & damage the connectors.

"Cools" from AO passed by yesterday after collecting a new cab locally to me & to my surprise hadn't seen the new pac in person before.

Attachments

• DSC_1190.JPG
    DSC_1190.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 64
Hello

I have a problem with the JVSPAC2, on a noir cabinet + I/O namco + TTX3. at the first connection it did not find the I/O card. I restarted and put the cables back, he finally found it. After having completed the ini file for the keys, it no longer recognizes the I/O at all. It continuously indicates "I/O unknown". : (
Has anyone else had issues with navJ2 I/O?

Thanks

Hello

I have a problem with the JVSPAC2, on a noir cabinet + I/O namco + TTX3. at the first connection it did not find the I/O card. I restarted and put the cables back, he finally found it. After having completed the ini file for the keys, it no longer recognizes the I/O at all. It continuously indicates "I/O unknown". : (
Has anyone else had issues with navJ2 I/O?

Thanks
Try without the sd-card, if starts up normally it could be related to the card - just a thing to try. Also, check the voltages. I have not had reports of the noir IO not working, otoh it's not the most common cab/io around.

Try without the sd-card, if starts up normally it could be related to the card - just a thing to try. Also, check the voltages. I have not had reports of the noir IO not working, otoh it's not the most common cab/io around.

Ok thanks for reply, i test tomorrow with other cables and SD cards.

Greg

Stock is starting to run a little low, and thinking about a new run or revision. There will be a firmware update soon with 2xgamepad (and analog), no xinput/360 stuff though as I can't figure out how to get 2 controllers from one physical connection. I also picked up a Nintendo Switch recently and will see if I can get that one to play as I've had a couple of requests for switch support.

Hardware wise - any additions or formfactor changes you would like to see?

Was the lack of PS3 pad support the reason why some didn't upgrade & preferred the original? I sold on mine as not needed by me, I not so big on consoles in cabs & having a pc in there is about my limit.

Hardware wise it might of been nice to see the header connection from the first but not so important.

Back