What's new
ATTN! Issue on some motherboards, and worth checking:

One capacitor has been fitted backwards from factory sometimes and this is found on 2 boards now (there will be others)

You can see the 2nd amp has a copy of the same caps section to compare with.

Attachments

• IMAG1056.jpg
    IMAG1056.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 69
hi,

Still possible to purchase?
If I can buy one, how much will it cost?

Just about done with a nice enclosure for this thing :)

What's missing:
- middle standoffs
- printed volume knobs that will mechanically connect from the board to the enclosure
- printed grommets for the dip cutouts
- better laser settings. Rough edges and burns that I'm very unhappy with.

(and, yes, I accidentally put the top plate on backwards during fitment...)

1700512876355.png

1700512889595.png

1700512859715.png
Looks amazing, gonna buy one when they are ready for the multi.

Looks amazing, gonna buy one when they are ready for the multi.
Totally agree, put me down for one as well please!

@plasticfactory - Will the case sit nice and stable on its side? I ask because it would be awesome to be able to slide this into cabs that otherwise won't have enough space for the MegaSystem 1 to sit horizontally.

I appreciate it guys. I'm uncertain if I will do a run of these or not, but will be sharing the design files either way, and am making a list of those interested in case I do.

Yes, if does sit stable on its side, but I think it needs a couple of adjustments to make it better.

hi,

Still possible to purchase?
If I can buy one, how much will it cost?
I have 4 sets remaining of this round, price is £230 for the romboard, prom board and cable - ROMS are Not included.

After this round are gone, i will be having a break from building them for a bit, and the price may change a bit by then depending on parts.
You can send me a message if you would like one and i'll get it sorted.

In other news, hachoo japan .ver was dumped with the now infamous introduction text, more reason to try and find time to finish up the all japan / all english setups.
There is still lots of odd versions to find yet though!

Hi,Hammy san

Thank you for your prompt reply. Once we resolve the issue (dump), we will send you a PM.

p.s. I'm using Google Translate, so I'm sorry if you can't understand it.

Don't worry, i won't be bothering releasing any new multi's or cracked versions. so let's call the GG on all those future projects right now.
We will go back to the days of the youtube troll video's where people beg for files and get told "where to go"....

Probably i'll also close my account here when everything is wrapped up... unless people start to chill out (i can't see that happening....)
You all know the last 4 years here have been hell for me but nobody gave a shit, they just keep demanding, hurrying me along , talking shit etc etc.

The wait list is going down rapidly as there's no new stuff , when it's clear i'll see myself out.

I dumped the Hachoo and I'll look through my piles for more. I didn't realize I had so many of these games or that there were so many different ones. I'm sad that I think I got rid of a few before dumping them. :(

Don't worry, i won't be bothering releasing any new multi's or cracked versions. so let's call the GG on all those future projects right now.
We will go back to the days of the youtube troll video's where people beg for files and get told "where to go"....

Probably i'll also close my account here when everything is wrapped up... unless people start to chill out (i can't see that happening....)
You all know the last 4 years here have been hell for me but nobody gave a shit, they just keep demanding, hurrying me along , talking shit etc etc.

The wait list is going down rapidly as there's no new stuff , when it's clear i'll see myself out.

I was going to bite my tongue about my hammy experience until I saw this dishonest, gaslighting bullshit.

Good.

The community doesn't need this. Any attempt to explain that you haven't or aren't actively fucking over AP users can easily be refuted.

I deliberately avoid conflict here because this forum is just as much an escape from the stresses of life as it is a repository for awesome arcade information and projects. But here I am.

Nothing is your fault. Everyone is ungrateful. And such a shame, I really enjoyed my MM1S (clearly, if you've followed this thread).

If my post is surprising to anyone, I'll be sure to assemble a timeline. Maybe it will inspire others to share their experiences.

Last edited:
I dumped the Hachoo and I'll look through my piles for more. I didn't realize I had so many of these games or that there were so many different ones. I'm sad that I think I got rid of a few before dumping them. :(
Dumps are always appreciated, it's the only thing i'll continue with. Dump what you have , before it dies or it's gone!

If my post is surprising to anyone, I'll be sure to assemble a timeline. Maybe it will inspire others to share their experiences.
Go for it, the slow shipment was normal, it's not my fault the boards arrived bad, this happens more often than not... @Psyko-M1 just received a box and it arrive absolutely muntered.
Lucky it seems his stuff is OK. Yours not so much, i guess it's your karma for being a keyboard warrior.

Speed was documented on the trump card 2 years ago... in this very thread....

https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...asystem1-a-from-caius-hammy.18152/post-328378

I never claimed to be the quick. EVER. :D

The community doesn't need this. Any attempt to explain that you haven't or aren't actively fucking over AP users can easily be refuted.
I have no reason to scam anyone, everything is legit - just very slow.

I deliberately avoid conflict here because this forum is just as much an escape from the stresses of life as it is a repository for awesome arcade information and projects. But here I am.
It looks to me, as if you are trying to take the credit for my departure....

Nothing is your fault. Everyone is ungrateful. And such a shame, I really enjoyed my MM1S (clearly, if you've followed this thread).
Nailed it.

Still waiting... are you going to include everything? including my refund offer that you declined?

I was going to bite my tongue about my hammy experience until I saw this dishonest, gaslighting bullshit.

Good.

Sounds to me like you're having a moan because you didn't get exactly what you want.
You were offered a refund by the sounds of it and yet you're here whining like a little bitch.
Good of the community you say? Funny that because it's creators like Hammy who build the community and yet you're here with your character assassination because you didn't get exactly what you want? Let's build the community up with your negative, entitled bullshit and it won't be here much longer.
Just my opinion.

Sounds to me like you're having a moan because you didn't get exactly what you want.
You were offered a refund by the sounds of it and yet you're here whining like a little bitch.
Good of the community you say? Funny that because it's creators like Hammy who build the community and yet you're here with your character assassination because you didn't get exactly what you want? Let's build the community up with your negative, entitled bullshit and it won't be here much longer.
Just my opinion.

Sounds to me like It would behoove you to know all the details before coming to your buddies defense.

Last edited:
Back