What's new
Speculation? What are you even talking about?

If you're talking about your personal life, I don't know anything about that and really don't see how it's relevant to you lying about what you were selling for 8 months.

Do you think shipping boards sold as working 8 months later is okay?

Do you think lying about shipping is okay?

Do you think lying about the boards even actually existing before selling them to me was okay?

Do you think excluding boards I paid for in the shipment is okay?

Because that's exactly what happened.

I don't care if the boards arrived working and with a gold brick. Waiting 8 months to ship something you claim to have in your possession is completely unacceptable. I can't believe anyone would think that's okay.

I'm sorry ??
They do exist, you have them right now???

I told you that brave blade takes time to make , but you kept hustling me along so i sent the basic ver. at the time in the bundle instead of waiting.
I told you the other top board would follow up later and you could convert the spare romboard to another game.
8 months whoopee doo, from the 1st message i guess... so probably less.

All boards are tested here, i've no reason to lie or sell junk, i have 100's of good boards the problem is finding them in this mess.
Custom orders take time, if you don't like it - not my problem.

Anyway, as i've said before, send the stuff back and i'll send a refund. Too easy though innit....

8 months whoopee doo

This should be enough for most to form their own opinion.

I told you that brave blade takes time to make , but you kept hustling me along so i sent the basic ver. at the time in the bundle instead of waiting.
I told you the other top board would follow up later and you could convert the spare romboard to another game.

There is a lot to unpack with this whole thing, but since you're zeroing in on Brave Blade, let's start there.

Attached is our correspondence.

Please point out where:
- you told me the board needed to be converted
- that you needed extended time to ship things or put together the boards
- where I hustled you along

As for the refund, let's start with you refunding the 150 for the rom board you didn't include? I paid for it, after all. (bonus points to anyone who reads the PMs: look at the dates for when he provided tracking). You don't get a mulligan for offering a refund at the witching hour -- you were flagrantly dishonest throughout this entire ordeal, and still continue to lie about the details of our transaction. You would be getting the same feedback whether the boards worked or not.

edit: @fuzzbuddy Appreciate it. I'll take your advice and move on.

Attachments

• 1710942580437.png
    1710942580437.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 1710942600166.png
    1710942600166.png
    175 KB · Views: 57
  • 1710942679264.png
    1710942679264.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 1710942707025.png
    1710942707025.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 1710942722388.png
    1710942722388.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 1710942760990.png
    1710942760990.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 1710942786604.png
    1710942786604.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 1710942798425.png
    1710942798425.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 1710942818622.png
    1710942818622.png
    144.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Thread open. Keep it polite please or we'll close it again and issue warnings / temporary bans.

@Hammy - May I politely ask for a refund? I haven't seen the tracking number you provided to me on February 3 do anything and I did not get a response to my last two messages. I understand you are busy, but I've been waiting for well over a year. No disrespect, but at this point, I just want my money back.

@Hammy - May I politely ask for a refund? I haven't seen the tracking number you provided to me on February 3 do anything and I did not get a response to my last two messages. I understand you are busy, but I've been waiting for well over a year. No disrespect, but at this point, I just want my money back.
It's shipped and will be there soon. If it's not arrived in a few weeks i'll happily refund.

Thread open. Keep it polite please or we'll close it again and issue warnings / temporary bans.
Can we just move all this shipping nonsense to another thread please?

All of these guys are not complaining about the jaleco multi at all and have issues with impatience for random jamma boards...?
Maybe they did not actually this thread, and the fact that it's stated 100's of times that things are slow over here?

Also, what's the big rush on videogames? I would totally understand if it was blood, medicine or something similar...

I did not get a response to my last two messages
I've given up logging in here regularly now basically, always the same old records playing about shipping and other nonsense.
Very little happening interesting for development / dumping to keep me interested now.

It's shipped and will be there soon. If it's not arrived in a few weeks i'll happily refund.

Honestly, no one would be posting here if you followed through with your obligations in a timely fashion and didn't just ignore folks when they ask you what is going on. I post here and what do you know, I got a response.

My problem is that you gave me that line 2 months ago. Since I can no longer trust you at your word, I'll take a refund as requested 3 weeks ago, thank you.

Send me a PM of how much you want. All this bullshit is not worth the money at all , at this point i'm happy to pay whatever required for you to leave me alone. same with the other guy.
And anyone else upset about waiting???????? Might as well ask now??????

What a waste of time opening this thread again was.

#1 refunded. Rambo will be next.

And anyone else upset about waiting???????? Might as well ask now??????
COME OUT COME OUT WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!!

don't feed the dogs :P
Shoulda worked this one out from the avatar....

EDITED BY MOD: No names disclosure please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back