What's new
Hey Super Arcade Friends,

I picked up a Sega ST-V board from eBay. Currently looking at the newest Dark Soft Multi for it. I also am looking at the stereo kick harness linked below. I am trying to find online the difference between the version A and version B - ST-V boards - so I can order the correct stereo kick harness adapter. Anyone have a link or a way to discern and A or B board? Or should I just upload a pic of it here?

https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...d-on-boards-everten.16347/page-22#post-426591

Edit : Whoops its right there on Everten's Shewfly page

Last edited:
IMG_3417.jpeg

IMG_3414.jpeg

Stole this from Candycabclub.com ;;) Thanks DJ
B board comes with factory I/O usually as was a later release.

1716692296350.png

Yep A board crew! The A boards ive found fail less than the B not sure why just my experience.
You may not need the stereo card it sounds pretty good in a decent cab already.
Nice, reliability is always good lol. As a big Saturn fan happy to have this board.

So I did a test and got sound from CN7. It was weird I got sound effects and music but it didn't seem like all of the music. Like just part of it. The guitar was missing I think lol.

That's normal. The two outputs will usually have different mixes.

On Fighting Vipers 2 CN7 only has sound effects IIRC.

You could split CN8 if it annoys you.

Bought myself a little gift for passing my AZ-104 exam

Asus ProArt 4080 Super for my P-RAS

Attachments

• IMG_3473.jpeg
    IMG_3473.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3475.jpeg
    IMG_3475.jpeg
    242.5 KB · Views: 19
Jotego just announced Clutch Hitter support for Mister! So excited as I almost dropped serious $ on this board recently.

Gelid Silent 6 - System 256 Gang (Noctua 3 pin to 2 pin adapter plug and play)

Tekken 5 : Dark Resurrection works like a dream despite my kick adapter having LK and RK inverted and also assigned to the opposite player 🤣

Think I need to recap or repair the System 246 unit, and not related to power or anything and no clue who can do that for me.

IMG_3874.jpeg

IMG_3873.jpeg

Back