How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I’m actually on vacation but when I come back home I can mesure the length of the OG wiring harness
Thanks, that would help tremendously. We want to get this 100% like the original.

Also, for those that have the originals, any recommendations for improvements are welcomed, no guarantees they will be implemented but will help towards a future revision of this one possibly. And by that I mean ones that fit shallower Cps and arcade sticks :)

Last edited:
Some small updates

.The PCB is under process. First sample will be ready in 10 days i beleive
. Metal parts for the Micro Switched tested and it works perfect.
. Injection Mold process started already.

tv0qkAp.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/fPZ36JTJD6U

View: https://youtu.be/OykJCCTnV50

Hi : hursuit & derick

I have put aside the money for a pair of these. Please let me know when you require payment.

Regards
Euphoria

Last edited:
I check daily for an update on this and the multi cps-1 thread. I actually get excited to see a new post, even if it's a "put me on the list" post...lol. Since it's been so quiet lately, im gonna post this and wait an hour and look at the page again so i can see the new post and get excited!!!!! Boy, my life must be really boring... :)

I check daily for an update on this and the multi cps-1 thread. I actually get excited to see a new post, even if it's a "put me on the list" post...lol. Since it's been so quiet lately, im gonna post this and wait an hour and look at the page again so i can see the new post and get excited!!!!! Boy, my life must be really boring... :)
Not to worry, progress is underway. Sensors arrived for the test spinners.
So.....should have completed test spinner any day now ;)

2021-08-27_21-54-18.jpg

I responded to the survey but ive decided to go another direction on my project. i can’t remove the response

Awesome! Crossing my fingers that a slim model that'll fit in the mini cute will happen some day.
Hursit is working on a design for it, but plenty of other projects are in the queue, but I'm sure it will happen as well.

Back