Votes: 82 63.1%

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I noticed it much too late.
I will definitely buy the whole panel.
I wish they would make a Japanese version of the spinner as well.

lostworld.jpg

It would be so cool to use these on an ECO Fighters cab!

I see no reason why you couldnt. I was trying to source the adapter PCB to reproduce it, but no one seems to have it for sale.
I have that board for the eco fighters but when i put it on the board i cannot see anything in the game option menu to enable to analogue inputs....so i don't really know which is wrong.
I did tests many months ago so i could remember wrong but i think not.
Will get some pics of it in this week if i can.
I could also send it to you (not for sale) so you can do a repro of it and then send it back with a couple of spinners (i pay for them of course :D:D)

I have that board for the eco fighters but when i put it on the board i cannot see anything in the game option menu to enable to analogue inputs....so i don't really know which is wrong.
I could also send it to you (not for sale) so you can do a repro of it and then send it back with a couple of spinners (i pay for them of course :D:D)
Send me a pic of the board when you can. I think the board for the spinners works with certain revision(s) of the Eco Fighters game iirc.

Send me a pic of the board when you can. I think the board for the spinners works with certain revision(s) of the Eco Fighters game iirc.
I will send pics of the interface and of my Eco Fighters.
Then you can tell me if this is of any use.

Shorting #21 of the 34-pin expansion connector to GND will put it into rolling switch mode.

I have a puzzloop2 I/O board, but no spinner at all.
So I can't wait to get one lol.

By the way, this is what happens when you plug in the puzzloop2 I/O.
It looks like you can't operate levers, etc. unless you disconnect the input side and connect it directly.
At this point, the spinner is recognized, but I don't know if it's working properly. I don't have a spinner.

DSC_3817.JPGDSC_3818.JPG

Any chance that you can get such a spinner in Japan?
In Japan, paddle = spinner, right?
You can buy paddles at second-hand stores if you want to.
However, paddles for Ghox and rolling switches are hard to come by unless you find one, and they will be expensive.
There are some people who have made I/O for CPS2.
I like the rolling switch Capcom logo on the Japanese version because it looks cool.

By the way, this is what happens when you plug in the puzzloop2 I/O.
It looks like you can't operate levers, etc. unless you disconnect the input side and connect it directly.
At this point, the spinner is recognized, but I don't know if it's working properly. I don't have a spinner.

DSC_3817.JPGDSC_3818.JPG
Isn't it the board @Derick2k was looking to reproduce?

You discover new things every day:
or on some stupid multi-game arcade setup without the proper controls)
I've never seen any multi-game supporting FW with modified controls. If anyone has information about those please let me know (model/reference appreciated).

Got a link? You mean I/O so that you can use other paddle/spinner?
Basically, any of the light-sensing paddles should work.
The rolling switch also serves as a push button.
The Ghox have an up/down input on the paddle.
The I/O board to be installed on the PCB side is unique to the PCB, so you will need to prepare one for each.
I am not good at English so I apologize if I do not understand what you intend.
I thought they would be compatible this time since they are the same CPS2, but it looks like some improvements are needed.

Back