How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 24.0%

Votes: 81 62.8%

Votes: 5 3.9%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
By the way, this is what happens when you plug in the puzzloop2 I/O.
It looks like you can't operate levers, etc. unless you disconnect the input side and connect it directly.
At this point, the spinner is recognized, but I don't know if it's working properly. I don't have a spinner.

DSC_3817.JPGDSC_3818.JPG
This is exactly the same board i have

So…I would like to open preorders now if we could. The testing is done, the design works just like the original. So no issues there.

@hursit is away at the moment , he wil be back on the 17th, so I’ll let him chime in when he can on whats left on his end. But, besides testing the new gear molds, I think we are basically ready to open preorders, and line up production run.

Also, the factory has locked us into manufacturing a minimum of 200 units. So if preorders dont exceed this then the production run will be 200 units only and there will probably not be another run again because of the minimum order quantity.

Again, thank you guys for the interest and patience. I am super excited to get these into your hands, its been a long time/process trying to get these done.

Regarding the Capcom spinner adapter board for CPS2, if someone wants to loan it or sell it I would love to repro it , I will gladly share the files for anyone that wants to make their own.

Regarding the Capcom spinner adapter board for CPS2, if someone wants to loan it or sell it I would love to repro it , I will gladly share the files for anyone that wants to make their own.
I could send you mine so you can repro it, but i won't sell it, so you have to send it back when done.
We can talk about it.

This is great news!!! I'm going to go ahead and get 4 since I am sure the multi will eventually properly support FW. Is there a final cost determined yet? The last thing I am still wondering is about the center caps, I would prefer them to look as close to the originals as possible, but I understand if there is a copyright issue and they have to be altered? Just wanted to know what they will look like. Thanks again you guys for making this a reality, it is MUCH appreciated!!

This is great news!!! I'm going to go ahead and get 4 since I am sure the multi will eventually properly support FW. Is there a final cost determined yet? The last thing I am still wondering is about the center caps, I would prefer them to look as close to the originals as possible, but I understand if there is a copyright issue and they have to be altered? Just wanted to know what they will look like. Thanks again you guys for making this a reality, it is MUCH appreciated!!
we are aiming for 100% repro ;)

I would like 2 spinners please.and a NAC panel if available.😊

Thanks

Last edited:
2 for me please plus 1 capcom cute panel if you are making them. Pm me payment details please? 10 years of waiting to find one so cant believe its finally happening!

Would this the right place to preorder 2 harnesses, and 3 Capcom emblems? If so, please sign me up for those.

Back