How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 23.8%

Votes: 82 63.1%

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Hold off too long and you might just end up with nothing.
I know mate. But it's all come at once :P I'm not made of money. I'd also struggle to fit them in a woody JAMMA cab but have some plans for that in the works.

I may be interested in buying a second setup with 2 spinners but it wouldn’t be until end of March

Just put my order in for a panel and 2 spinners. I hope to grab two more spinners but that wouldn't be likely until late next month. If I do end up going for 2 more, would combine shipping at all be possible or how does that work?

Thanks for your order, and i think we can manage something about it :)
Thanks.

I've just put an order in for another two, hope this helps push this to the finish line. :)

Thanks for your order

I may be interested in buying a second setup with 2 spinners but it wouldn’t be until end of March

Thanks for your order

for those who havent been up to date on what these spinners can do... this is a rundown on some of the games u could be playing with this spinner!

COMPATIBLE GAMES
This is not an exhaustive list.
Capcom Games that Make use of the special Push Function:
  • [Capcom] Forgotten Worlds / Lost Worlds (CPS1)
  • [Capcom] ECO Fighters (CPS2 w/adapter)

Regular Spinner games that are compatible:
  • [Taito] Arkanoid
  • [Taito] Arkanoid Revenge of Doh
  • [Taito] Arkanoid Returns (F3 System)
  • [Capcom] Block Block (Spinner Version)
  • [Taito] Cameltry
  • [Nihon] Free Kick
  • [Nihon] Super Free Kick
  • [SunA] GoinDol
  • [Success] OOParts (C-2 System w/adapter)
  • [Jaleco] Peek-A-Boo (Mega System 1)
  • [Taito] Plump Pop
  • [Taito] PuchiCarat (F3 System)
  • [Mitchell] Puzz Loop (SuperNova System)
  • [Mitchell] Puzz Loop 2 (CPS2 w/adapter)
  • [Sega] Riddle of Pythagoras (System E w/adapter)
  • [Kaneko] Vs. Block Breaker (SuperNova System)
  • [Taito] Vs. Hot Smash
  • (...many more to be confirmed...)

2-Way Games confirmed compatible when using Brizzo's Adapter:
  • [Capcom] Block Block (Joystick Version)
  • [HOT-B] Playgirls
  • [HOT-B] Playgirls 2
  • [SNK] Pop N Bounce (MVS)
  • [Taito] Pop'n Pop (F3 System)
  • [Taito] Puzzle Bobble (MVS)
  • [SNK] Riding Hero (MVS)
  • [SNK] Thrash Rally (MVS)
  • [Seta] Thunder & Lightning
  • [Seta] Thunder & Lightning 2
  • (...many more to be confirmed...)
Compatible Cabs
Cabs Confirmed Working

• Taito Vewlix (confirmed by Derick2k and alberto 1225)
  • Sega Aero City (confirmed by nem and albert1225)
  • Sega Astro City (confirmed by albert1225)
  • Sega Blast City (confirmed by nem and albert1225)
  • Sega Net City (confirmed by nem and albert1225)
  • Any cab with >77mm of clearance under the control panel

Small update on the Mister support side:

1645115386047.png

Decided to go with this design, so it adds joystick, buttons and spinner support
So this should make it easier to make your own controllers/panels, etc.. for use with mister, etc.

Also, dont sleep on placing your orders for the spinners, you can split up your payments if you need to.
I might just have to join the party having read this :)

Much appreciated - thanks for checking this! Guess I'll find another use for this case.
Yeah, it’s too bad. The main problem with the HSS-0130 is there is a compartmentalized controls area that is enclosed from the bottom and takes up some of that precious space.

Here’s a picture of the “blocked off” area where the controls would be (don’t mind the bad wiring, this was an old picture), don’t know why they did this. It would have made for easier servicing if it were all open from the bottom.

NRSPt37.jpg

@opt2not
Thanks for adding that, it’s been I while since I opened mine and forgot about the plastic there.
The play buttons are soldered to a board as well. Pain to change the buttons

@opt2not Yeah exactly re: plastic well. It's weird, Sega made this obviously with a mind to use "real" controls. They have a real control panel with real LS-32s but then some garbage cheapo buttons soldered directly to a daughter board. It's like they went most of the way to perfection and then just decided to revert to common arcade style controller design baselines. God forbid we give the end user an "easy" option to customize this product back in 1997 or whenever, because it was obviously super common to find spare (Japanese!) arcade parts at the time for people outside of the arcade business...

As much as I've wanted to clear out that area over the years I don't have the heart to gut this case in such a manner. I wasn't even happy when it came to me with 24mm button holes already pre-drilled by the previous owner.

Of curiosity, how long would production and distribution take?

Back