What's new
Late to the party but finally purchased the CPS1 Multi kit.

Now to spend the next few evenings reading up on the different threads. lol
Will you be making a plexi cover for it?

Looking for something that doesn’t cost me $300 to protect this thing.

Yeah, I hear ya @the Goat I do the same on my supergun setup but I have the multi in my SF2CE cab now so I need to coin up somehow. I can't think of other way to do it on games that don't have free play than wiring start button to the coin up as well.
IMG_20200225_095143.jpg
i ended up designing this. My cab didn't have any coin chutes so I just mounted a switch that is actuated by pressing the coin reject.

Like @imbord3rlin3 , I purchased one of the Forgotten Worlds reproduction control panel and spinner sets created by @hursit. He sent me one of the first sets so we could test it out with the CPS1 Multi.

IMG_3017.jpg

Happily everything works great with the Multi's add-on Spinner board.

IMG_3014.jpgIMG_3013.jpg

When connecting up the spinners, be aware that the right side of the Multi Spinner connector in this photo is Player 1 and the left side is Player 2.

The build quality of the panel and the spinners are fantastic - I've used OG Forgotten Worlds spinners before and these ones look, feel, function and even sound identical to the Capcom originals.

IMG_3009.jpg

Anyone on the fence about buying these spinners should also know that @brizzo has a JAMMA spinner adapter that will let you use them with any JAMMA game - including MAME PCs, Raspberry Pis and MiSTers with JAMMA adapters. I'm planning on using these spinners with Tempest, Arkanoid, Hypernoid, Puzzle Bobble, Cameltry and more.

Highly recommended - grab a set of your own while you still can! :thumbsup:

IMG_3016.jpg

I talked to him last night. He will not be making anymore either. It was a massive undertaking and was very expensive to do. Barely made minimum order quantity as it was. Fomo to the max, but if u did manage to get a pair, you will not regret it.

What is that darksoft branded pcb attach between the kick harness and the spinner cables? Is that another pcb I need to order?

I'm falling behind on all the addon boards and 3rd party items for sale.

All add-ons from Mitsurugi ordered plus I see hurist spinners have shipped.

I just need a case now and maybe a heatsink on the custom chip on the A board. I think that is everything? EDIT: nope - need the dual crystal add-on!

Any recommendations/links for a perspex case compatible with all the add-ons?

Hi
I can’t buy at the same Time multiCPS1.5 and a spinner from @hursit. Now, his spinners are out of order. Could you help me to find a good spinner compatible with out multi
Regards

Can't vouch for the turbo twist but the groovygame gear Rotary stick interface to pc (GP-Wiz40) works great with rotary games on mame with the yellow top rotary sticks.

Im hoping the hurist spinners work with their Opti-Wiz 3 to interface with pc/mame.

Back