What's new
hehehe let me ship all the cps2 first. Also I don't want to step on Alex's project. Let's see what his plans for his kit are.

Not the cleanest but it works, so whatever! Now it sounds great.

uxNHCSg.jpg

Is there a good Ground pin on the right side that you could use instead of running it from the left to the right side?

I'm using my multi kit with a supergun
On a Samsung TV
Is it normal that I don't have any crackling ?!

I had the same issue on an old test rig I built. on shitty speakers you cant hear it.
put the sound through an arcade machine with stereo speakers or proper sound system/amplifier and you'll hear it.

Round 3...Fight!

Well, my first attempt (a couple of pages ago) worked nicely for a week, but as is the fun of technology, I went away for a couple of days and upon my return (board not touched, safely mounted in cab, not even breathed on) it decided that it didn't want to work anymore, and showed the corrupted vertical lines. Attempts to resolve were futile, so I removed it ?(

Second attempt, tried to do the minimalist approach, but simply could not get it to work X(
SlJ2e7O.png

Third attempt, bit tidier than the first, and we're back up and running again :D
IB1Qerll.jpg

I don't think soldering is my forte. Fair play to the peeps who have done some fine efforts and made it look easy.
My contrast adjuster appears to have taken one for the team too ;)

Jumping in to wait for the updates on when kits can be sent back for rework. Mine is still sitting in the original box it arrived in, unopened since I was deployed most of this year (during the shipment). delti90 informed me of this issue when he got his up and running so I figured it would be better to wait to see 1. what the fix was and 2. determine if it was something I wanted to tackle in my "free time". Based on how many boards I have destroyed working on random projects over the year with these tiny pitch points, I'll send it back when you guys are ready to take them for the fix.... and throw a CPS3 cart in there to be upgraded at the same time :)

Do I get head of the line privileges if I send two carts? Need to get them in (and the CPS2 multi "fixed") so I can build my tank CPS2 and CPS3 AIO setups
I have no idea how many fixes I will receive to do but paid services will definitely get priority.

Are you now taking on the work for the update? If so, can you shoot me your mailing address and total cost for:

(A) Sound fix on CPS2 multi

and...

(B) Reset fix on ST-V cart.

Thanks!

Are you now taking on the work for the update? If so, can you shoot me your mailing address and total cost for:

(A) Sound fix on CPS2 multi

and...

(B) Reset fix on ST-V cart.

Thanks!
I won't have the sound fix parts for a few more weeks. That service will be free except you pay return shipping.. The ST-V update is $15. So you will basically need $15 plus return shipping for both when I am ready.

Do I get head of the line privileges if I send two carts? Need to get them in (and the CPS2 multi "fixed") so I can build my tank CPS2 and CPS3 AIO setups
I have no idea how many fixes I will receive to do but paid services will definitely get priority.
As Guru Said, crackling happens mainly in CAbinets. In SuperGuns ate least in my case it can be noticed.

@mitsu, I'll send you the tiny fixing PCBs next week.

Pablo, how is the proceeding for getting the small fixing pcb?
You could send me two of it, as i'm doing the one from a friend too (maybe even three, as i've installed the multikit for another user as well).

I'll likely still send mine back to get a more professional fix done. But when I do I'll also be putting a CPS3 cart in there to have that modded at the same time.
Awesome!

Back