What's new
@raffy92
I use MVS1B (with Bios 4.0) to play the Darksoft MVS multi. It is perfectly working.
Maybe you swap another motherboard to test the cart.
wx_camera_1608976476936.jpg

5.12 v wx_camera_1608653978113.jpg
Firmware

For yr reference!

I tried using the latest menu and I just get a black screen. Is there another link for the newest FW?

I tried using the latest menu and I just get a black screen. Is there another link for the newest FW?
Can you please elaborate? Was it working before? Or did you just buy it? When did it stop working? Have you tried going to the previous menu and FW ?

Can you please elaborate? Was it working before? Or did you just buy it? When did it stop working? Have you tried going to the previous menu and FW ?
Hi sorry, I actually just got this working. Apparently the SD card had some sort of issue but it's going now. Weird but when I swapped the card it started working.

Glad to hear that. Another happy ending :)
Yeah, one never had that happen before. The cheap no-name card seems to out perform the Samsung one.
Btw, is there any way to get this into just a basic menu mode and not use slots? Also I had it in the graphics menu mode and it froze on certain games. Is that normal? Maybe I've got bad dumps?

Ok thank you ,

for now I will try to found another MV1FS.
Hi everyone, I could found another MV1 FS and test it. It looks in less good condition than the first one but still works this one is equipped with an unibios 4 and the battery is button battery (CF attached picture) . I first tested it with windjammer original game, no problem. Then I tried the multi with the game already installed, SVC, for 30 min and no unexpected reboot then I moved to Sengoku 2 and I had one unexpected reboot in game. Then twinkle star, the game didn’t start because I had an error message : “exception error handling” Then I did a reset I arrived to the menu and try again to boot on twinkle star but same error. After reset again I had 3 other games Samurai spirit 5, MOTW and bang buster. Bang buster and samurai spirit 5 worked perfectly for around 1 hour each. MOTW show the same “exception error handling”. Reset again and I tried Windjammer but like before with the first mother board I could even not open the introduction It reboots before the title appeared, then the same error appeared as well . See the attached picture.
I am still unlucky I don’t understand the Origine of the problem. One time also, during booting the menu a message saying that no game was on the as card appeared but after reboot disappeared
It seems that it reboots unexpectedly less frequently but still the problem is not resolved and now a new error message. Is there any suggestion to help me please
78251D6D-3BAF-408D-B59C-1B0947306994.jpeg

Attachments

• FF603468-2B73-4101-B03E-0B6B2358209B.jpeg
    FF603468-2B73-4101-B03E-0B6B2358209B.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 116
  • E3A8D9E6-C5CA-4A45-9107-4F28A4DAA44F.jpeg
    E3A8D9E6-C5CA-4A45-9107-4F28A4DAA44F.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 108
  • D7FB09CC-583A-43EB-A124-67D7F98E61FD.jpeg
    D7FB09CC-583A-43EB-A124-67D7F98E61FD.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 2F92EF9A-BA4F-412E-B718-774DDC1CDFE3.jpeg
    2F92EF9A-BA4F-412E-B718-774DDC1CDFE3.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 15D5402E-04DB-49F5-B7AF-CACABF3FCF60.jpeg
    15D5402E-04DB-49F5-B7AF-CACABF3FCF60.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 102
We will try to fix it in a new FW release. Can you test with Original BIOS and confirm if it works the same?

We will try to fix it in a new FW release. Can you test with Original BIOS and confirm if it works the same?
Hi, Darksoft
Thank you.
the original bios ? You mean change the unibios 4 on the board to the original bios ? From my first mother board ? I don’t understand the reason this issue, while I am apparently the only one to observe it.

You won't get that exception error with a normal bios. When you get those errors do the soft reset by hitting button C (I think), The game will boot and play fine then.

Ok, but I thought that It could be related to another problem. Because I got with windjammer, the same problem of unexpected reboot on both mother board, this error screen came after 3 times reboot .

Good evening everyone,
Some updates of my situation:
As recommended by Darksoft and Mitsurugi, I took the original bios from my first MV1FS, to put it in the socket of my second MV1FS recently purchased. Everything starts fine, windjammer was installed on slot 2 so I start with it and no problem the game start I could add the credits and play for 45 min. Then I moved to samurai spirit 5, no issue. Then I decided to tried MOTW. I installed it in slot1, start to play and no problem as well , I was very happy because yesterday I even could not see the introduction. I went back to the menu and added last blade 2 to replace samurai spirit 5. I tried MOTW again, no problem and then windjammer which started to give problem of the unexpected reboot of the game. Sometimes before the title screen it rebooted. Sometimes when I added the credits. It rebooted mainly times. Then I succeed to go back to the green screen it after black screen I could not enter to the menu. So I reset the system and went to last blade II which shows the introduction, I started to play but at one point it rebooted. I went back to the menu and the slot 2 was empty!!! Windjammer disappeared. Strange .
So basically the error green screen doesn’t appeared any more but still the unexpected reboot in game occurred. Usually je problem comes after 1h .

Good evening everyone,
Some updates of my situation:
As recommended by Darksoft and Mitsurugi, I took the original bios from my first MV1FS, to put it in the socket of my second MV1FS recently purchased. Everything starts fine, windjammer was installed on slot 2 so I start with it and no problem the game start I could add the credits and play for 45 min. Then I moved to samurai spirit 5, no issue. Then I decided to tried MOTW. I installed it in slot1, start to play and no problem as well , I was very happy because yesterday I even could not see the introduction. I went back to the menu and added last blade 2 to replace samurai spirit 5. I tried MOTW again, no problem and then windjammer which started to give problem of the unexpected reboot of the game. Sometimes before the title screen it rebooted. Sometimes when I added the credits. It rebooted mainly times. Then I succeed to go back to the green screen it after black screen I could not enter to the menu. So I reset the system and went to last blade II which shows the introduction, I started to play but at one point it rebooted. I went back to the menu and the slot 2 was empty!!! Windjammer disappeared. Strange .
So basically the error green screen doesn’t appeared any more but still the unexpected reboot in game occurred. Usually je problem comes after 1h .
Hi, is there any advice for my issue ?

it’s probably fine. The chips want 5.00v. You can check a chip, try the bios at sp1. Pins 20 (black) and 40 (red). There may be a little drop off from the edge but probably not much

https://www.arcadiabay.de/images/elektronik/eprom/eprom_27C1024_pinout.jpg

It’s probably not a power issue, time to try another motherboard if you can find one.
Good evening everyone

Some update related to my problem of game random reboot with the MVS multi.
I tried to mesure the voltage at sp1 between pin 20 and 40 and I obtained 2.92 v. When the reboot occurred the voltage drops to 0, when it restart with the green screen it increases to 3.2 then 2.92 v
Please watch the video related from the link below
View: https://youtu.be/Ue17_Ayu-uQ

Is there any advice ? Please

Back