What's new
For Sale
The Aeros from the pictures are not the ones in that lot. If I knew he had those in that shape I would have been in for 2. Oh well.
Same, I have a few cabs coming from Cereths containers. Would have been nice to get an aero. Still would love an astro or E2 aswell. Just missed out.

The arcade gods must be looking after you @8bitforlife you have move up the queue. Pm to follow later. As of now a NNC is up for grabs. There was one person before Mitsurugi-w but I don't recall who. Pm me and I'll see if I can track you down in my pm or this post. If I don't hear back in 24 hours, a Windy and NNC will be up for grabs. And I will go down the E2 list for the last E2

@8bitforlife just jizzed his pants so hard, our island a hundred miles away got rain...

Congrats brother, I'm glad you finally got one!

aL4xzc4.gif

@Cereth do you have any of the candy cab stools for sale? Thinking rewrite could get them when he picks up cabs from ya.

Deposit placed. Apologize for the delay.

will any jvs to jamma work on a konami windy2 or I need to find their specific one?

Last edited:
will any jvs to jamma work on a konami windy2 or I need to find their specific one?
Any will work, highly recommend @invzim’s Jammafier :)
ya I'm on the wait list for it. Do you get scanlines with his?
No, it is not an upscalee.Scanlines come from the monitor is you run 15KHz games (which 99% of Jamma games are).

The Windy should have a monitor which supports 15KHz right?
Yes, Windy 2 uses a toshiba tri-mode chassis.

Back