What's new
For Sale
I'm serious about if someone who hasn't paid yet on e2 list message me maybe we can work something out for the spot.
I understand your want, but can you just please be patient with XeD. He made a list for a reason. If anyone drops, that is what the list is for and you would be notified...

are the Irem Madonnas available or they already spoken for didn't even know about them
There was three and I took them all. The seller had mistook them for MAS-25s.

The condition is really bad, I can't see anyone feeling missing out if they were to see the pics of them.

well if you ever fix them up and decide to sell one let me know.

What type of cabs are those? They look rather interesting and I don't believe I've seen them before.
MAS-25 cabs made by Usui Trading. Obscure cabs, that have the control panel in a possibly uncomfortable angle:

mas-25.jpg

We'll see!

Also have a few Irem Madonnas in that lot as well.
Pretty cool! You should start a thread about your restores as you work on them. :thumbup:

are the Irem Madonnas available or they already spoken for didn't even know about them
There was three and I took them all. The seller had mistook them for MAS-25s.

The condition is really bad, I can't see anyone feeling missing out if they were to see the pics of them.
I need a Madonna monitor if anything gets part it out, keep me in mind thank you

Holy shit. Let the fucking cabs hit their destinations at least before the begging starts. Xed's got so much going on in this thread that I'm sure he doesn't need people pestering Nem for parts from his entirely separate order here. That's why there is a PM system.

OK, I just got back from a wedding and I have to do an electrical shutdown tomorrow early morning. I will update the wait list sometime in the evening. As of right now I'm still waiting on 2 people for the E2s list, one person drop out of the NNC.

OK, I just got back from a wedding and I have to do an electrical shutdown tomorrow early morning. I will update the wait list sometime in the evening. As of right now I'm still waiting on 2 people for the E2s list, one person drop out of the NNC.
As you say this, let's hope this site doesn't get DDoS'ed by those on the wait list before the stroke of midnight :).

Yaton was holding out on you folks for sure. He only had those rusty Aero City machines. Riiiiight.

LOL

He also missed those 17 Impress cabs.

Last edited:
In all fairness we knew he had more Q25, Impress, and Aeros. I think it's the first time we've seen those SNK Neo 29s but IMO the best possible selection of cabs made it into the containers.

He told me had 50 Aeros, 30 of them with mahjong panels. Not sure if he's got more cabs in or just put regular CPs on the 30 mahjong ones.

As for the three Q25s left, I don't get why you didn't get all of them. Best to take all, especially if there's any doubt over the condition.

Everyone knew there were 3 more Q25s. No one wanted them. They were the same price as the other ones but had no Jamma harnesses, weird button panels, and no rotation mechs. All that info has been in the thread for weeks.

Fair enough, I missed this info then. Yaton initially told me all of them were off the market.

Also, one of the three has a regular CP in the auction photo.

Fair enough, I missed this info then. Yaton initially told me all of them were off the market.

Also, one of the three has a regular CP in the auction photo.
Yeah, I saw the joystick one. Not sure all the details like why one joystick got left behind, but that was the rough how-things-went with the Q25's.

I think XeD and I each got one of the only two "whole" Q25's, and Mitsu got one that's missing the rotation mech and the rest were left behind. I'd initially been in for a project Q25 as well, but a Domy became available and that seemed like a better choice than a project Q25 at the same price as a good Q25.

Reactions: nem
Back