What's new
For Sale
Does he do posters an shit too? I'll probably have poster, banner, flyer, other shit to post at some point and am semi-looking for a permanent printer to go to.

of love a poster of arcade stuff too.

Question if we get these panels made will they have those universal mounting brackets for sticks?

anyone want a working cps2 avp on battery for 186 so I can buy a psu from 300wins

Why not just fix the PSU? Would cost you like $20 in parts. A voltage regulator or two, a handful of capacitors. Boom.

Why not just fix the PSU? Would cost you like $20 in parts. A voltage regulator or two, a handful of capacitors. Boom.
I'm not skilled at soldering. I'm in Hawaii. I'm not sure I want rewrite to do anything else he's done enough. I kinda want it fixed so rewrite and I can go from there with the monitors.

When working perfectly, the Egret 2 power supply is not a very good power supply. It frequently runs high when not under high load, and yet sags very low when under a fairly high one (like Gradius II). To have so much variety in its 5V line is not the earmark of a very good power supply. Replacing it with a better one isn't a terrible idea, and even though I had an NOS power supply on my other Egret, I voluntarily did that by creating an adapter for the cabinet's wiring harness (no wire cutting!) For those with bad power supplies, consider it as an alternative.

I can't remember if the windy2 or e2 that has problems with moonwalker

The E2 doesn't do well with Moonwalker and a few other games because one of the JAMMA pins isn't wire for 5v that should be, as each of the previous three or four posts together add up to.

I'll second the original PSU not being that great.

My only real concern personally with having a dead PSU was that I didn't get to test the monitor. It gets static, doesn't whine like crazy. It's probably alright, but it'd be better to actually know it's alright.

So you guys with mold in your cabs, have you checked the speakers/speaker pods yet? Those are a prime location for mold to fester.
I didn't, but good call. I'll check when I get back to storage again.

Anyone recommend replacement speakers for the E2s?? What about a sound amp?

When working perfectly, the Egret 2 power supply is not a very good power supply. It frequently runs high when not under high load, and yet sags very low when under a fairly high one (like Gradius II). To have so much variety in its 5V line is not the earmark of a very good power supply. Replacing it with a better one isn't a terrible idea, and even though I had an NOS power supply on my other Egret, I voluntarily did that by creating an adapter for the cabinet's wiring harness (no wire cutting!) For those with bad power supplies, consider it as an alternative.
Any way on improving the current stock ones? Maybe a recap, regulator upgrade, etc...?

The Vancouver stock of cabs are about the same for the exterior. Only 2 E2 and 1 Windy was test with a game board and those work. I was working close to my warehouse today, so I did a quick check on the cabs. I have rust and mold but nothing as bad as cereth yet. When I was unloading I thought the odd smell was from all the pallet and plywood holding the on monitors. Did not even think about mold. I would have stayed longer but my van is GPS track from work. The mold and the psu is my main issue with this shipment.

I have told Yaton about the issue, but I don't see him doing much in term of refunds. I'm sure he will have a talk with his worker/partner. And that is as far as it will go. Again I'm making a list of faults so pm me and I will take care of it in the new year.

Back