Still want one or two when the time comes.
Price for cabs?More pictures added to the drive.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1HKMB1qGAKFcdrKSqpKMMytyi9KuODVTS
I'm still interested in a Cyberlead II and that Purple Virtual On Twin. If/when you ever get prices.More pictures added to the drive.
drive.google.com/folderview?id…AKFcdrKSqpKMMytyi9KuODVTS


POTUS doesn’t want those stinky cabs from overseas: it’s very unfair for the business of american stand up wooden cabs. You’ll have to keep all those Egret2’s and Windy2’s for us Canadians...@Breakerpc I had a price earlier, but I should confirm what my guy is willing to sell it for me for. Once I get that I will update.
@Cereth I was thinking about doing a US container depending on interest. I'm only planning on keeping about 1/3 of the E2 and some other cabs for the Canadian market. Need to find someone who want to take the gamble with me. Hard to trust someone I have never meet too. Condition of the cab is the only thing I'm worried about. Collectors are a crazy bunch![]()
Sorry, cabs will be offered in order of replied interest shown so it’s fair, way things work around here with sales, first come first servedPOTUS doesn’t want those stinky cabs from overseas: it’s very unfair for the business of american stand up wooden cabs. You’ll have to keep all those Egret2’s and Windy2’s for us Canadians...@Breakerpc I had a price earlier, but I should confirm what my guy is willing to sell it for me for. Once I get that I will update.
@Cereth I was thinking about doing a US container depending on interest. I'm only planning on keeping about 1/3 of the E2 and some other cabs for the Canadian market. Need to find someone who want to take the gamble with me. Hard to trust someone I have never meet too. Condition of the cab is the only thing I'm worried about. Collectors are a crazy bunch![]()
![]()
So yeah... we are many in Montreal still interested in getting cabs...

I would be willing to if the logistics work out.if he's up for it I'd nominate @Derick2k to handle an east-coast USA container.
i would not wait that long, every one that is on this forum knows about this tread and can ping point where these things are located..the chances that someone one else will grab them is within the real of possibilityUpdate:
The Egret 2 will be on hold until the new year. My guy think the seller will cave and lower the price. If I was to buy at current price. It work out to be about 1400.00 plus pickup from here that is not a great deal. We are looking at roughly 6 non E2 in the container once they go through sometime in the New year
Edit:
Just a reminder these are used unit. The new unit was for another cab.
.. that row of windy 2 looks freaking awesome..