What's new
For Sale
Sounds awesome more time to get my coins together would love 2 of these but let’s see if I could at least get one to the east coast. By any chance does anyone one know what other cabs where available in the container because I would love to have an Astro/New Astro city. Thanks for the update. I would also be interested in an impress cab

Last edited:
Thanks for the update XeD, still interested in two E2s and would prefer a container to the US if someone on a coast is able to make that happen.

As Derick said, those Windy IIs look pretty nice as well!

@Breakerpc I had a price earlier, but I should confirm what my guy is willing to sell it for me for. Once I get that I will update.

@Cereth I was thinking about doing a US container depending on interest. I'm only planning on keeping about 1/3 of the E2 and some other cabs for the Canadian market. Need to find someone who want to take the gamble with me. Hard to trust someone I have never meet too. Condition of the cab is the only thing I'm worried about. Collectors are a crazy bunch :)
POTUS doesn’t want those stinky cabs from overseas: it’s very unfair for the business of american stand up wooden cabs. You’ll have to keep all those Egret2’s and Windy2’s for us Canadians... ;)

So yeah... we are many in Montreal still interested in getting cabs...

Last edited:
@Breakerpc I had a price earlier, but I should confirm what my guy is willing to sell it for me for. Once I get that I will update.

@Cereth I was thinking about doing a US container depending on interest. I'm only planning on keeping about 1/3 of the E2 and some other cabs for the Canadian market. Need to find someone who want to take the gamble with me. Hard to trust someone I have never meet too. Condition of the cab is the only thing I'm worried about. Collectors are a crazy bunch :)
POTUS doesn’t want those stinky cabs from overseas: it’s very unfair for the business of american stand up wooden cabs. You’ll have to keep all those Egret2’s and Windy2’s for us Canadians... ;)
So yeah... we are many in Montreal still interested in getting cabs...
Sorry, cabs will be offered in order of replied interest shown so it’s fair, way things work around here with sales, first come first served :P

Why wait tho? 1400 landed in Vancouver is still an excellent price for an Egret II and owners never sell them anyway... 1000 for a Windy II in (what appears to be) excellent condition also seems quite cheap.

Update:
The Egret 2 will be on hold until the new year. My guy think the seller will cave and lower the price. If I was to buy at current price. It work out to be about 1400.00 plus pickup from here that is not a great deal. We are looking at roughly 6 non E2 in the container once they go through sometime in the New year

Edit:
Just a reminder these are used unit. The new unit was for another cab.
i would not wait that long, every one that is on this forum knows about this tread and can ping point where these things are located..the chances that someone one else will grab them is within the real of possibility:).. that row of windy 2 looks freaking awesome..

if he's up for it I'd nominate @Derick2k to handle an east-coast USA container.
I would be willing to if the logistics work out.
I can help with a US container, but I'm not super sure I'd want to facilitate the import myself or not. I can't drop a ton of money at once on things like others can, but I CAN handle customs and trucking, at least locally. If you want to do east coast, I'll help you make sure you have everything you need

Update:
The Egret 2 will be on hold until the new year. My guy think the seller will cave and lower the price. If I was to buy at current price. It work out to be about 1400.00 plus pickup from here that is not a great deal. We are looking at roughly 6 non E2 in the container once they go through sometime in the New year

Edit:
i would not wait that long, every one that is on this forum knows about this tread and can ping point where these things are located..the chances that someone one else will grab them is within the real of possibility:).. that row of windy 2 looks freaking awesome..
No need for conspiracy theories. :P XeD is doing his best to make this work, just be patient.

Remember he's getting them through someone else who is getting them from the seller. That absolutely complicates things.

if he's up for it I'd nominate @Derick2k to handle an east-coast USA container.
I would be willing to if the logistics work out.
I can help with a US container, but I'm not super sure I'd want to facilitate the import myself or not. I can't drop a ton of money at once on things like others can, but I CAN handle customs and trucking, at least locally. If you want to do east coast, I'll help you make sure you have everything you need
Well, however it works out brother. You have the experience/know how to getting this done. So any help is greatly appreciated. I can probably cover the cost to get the container shipped here/trucking/etc...but the cost of the cabs would have to be paid for upfront ofcourse by whomever wants to jump in.

It all depends on what @XeD gets us in the end. But for example. I dont have a problem with getting a whole bunch of cabs shipped to me if it helps people save $$ on shipping charges, cause lets face it, if i save yous $3-500 on shipping a cab, I'd be willing to make a few hours trip to pick it up.

I can do what most people want. I get my 2 cab for free so price does not matter to much for me.

All the other cab is being pick up. Only the E2 was left behind because of price

Last edited:
Update:

Edit:
No need for conspiracy theories. :P XeD is doing his best to make this work, just be patient.
Remember he's getting them through someone else who is getting them from the seller. That absolutely complicates things.
I am not a patient man and I am no longer interested in getting cabs..I am downsizing and that is why I am selling a few of my cabs. I was just sharing my opinion and It was not meant to sound like conspiracy theories..

I can do what most people want. I get my 2 cab for free so price does not matter to much for me.

All the other cab is being pick up. Only the E2 was left behind because of price
Ok, so you will only be offering the E2s for sale? Im still in for a couple of E2s. If your buddies are selling a nice WindyII let me know.

in still in for a egret2 and windy. Oh since no other cabs available an egret2 x2 is ok but I'll settle for 1 if need be and be happy. I'm down with rewrite storing them. A+ guy.

Last edited:
Deep breath..... Okay you can throw most of what I said out the window. Just meet up with my guy and the whole situation is weird. Seller agree on a price. He made a deposit. Went to pick them up and seller said it was to cheap. Now they are re negotiating price, so pricing is all over the place. Everything has to be bought in mini lots (E2s, Windy, Q 25, etc) below is a possible break down

E2s - Good
Windy - Good (Count still to be determine)
Cyber lead - So, so (Depend if my guy want to take the rest)
Q25 - Bad (Out of this lot only 4-5 have joystick, so not worth it for my guy)
VO - Bad (Don't think my guy want the remaining, sorry twistedsymphony)
NNC - So, so (Still working on these number)

I think that is it from this lot that is worth anything. Cabs will be tested working and clean (wiped down). Now nothing is finalize, but I am working with some people to bring a container stat side. There is going to be 2 different pricing. The Canadian will be more due to the fact that I have not imported anything before so I'm leaving a big buffer. Having said that, once all the cabs are accounted for and paid what ever is left will be credit back. Hopefully doing it this way make everyone happy ish. I'm hoping to get pricing in a week

Can you try to get the Q25s for a cheaper price since they are incomplete? People will still buy them and fix them up themselves. It's totally worth it.

Wut? Walking away from a $2,500 plus cab cause it's missing joysticks? Your middle man doesn't seem like he knows much about this stuff, which is a recipe for disaster.

I think what he means is that they missing joysticks, he means that they are all buttons only panels. look at the pics he posted. Maybe Alberto can make repro joystick panels?

mmexport1537969389055.jpg

Going back thru the pages not a lot of people expressed that they wanted a Q25. How many want those Q25s? Maybe we can convince his buddy to pick them up, they have to be purchased as lot, so...

Also...XeD is not the one in control or dealing directly with the Seller, so it has to go thru his buddy.

@DecepticonZero they are worth that much? I'll get him to take a look once they get to them. Have to see how many are working and in what condition. If there is enough interest

Back