What's new
For Sale
Well according to the tracking, my stuff from you should be going out on Friday. Guess I'll just have to wait and see...

Anyone able to explain to me how to measure inductance on the yoke connector? I'd mistaken it for impedance. Related because replacing the tube in the Windy for 8bit.

Yes sir you will need basic inductance meter. such an LCR meter. "L" being inductance... just because :P. Henry is your unit "H"

mguey8K.jpg

Anyone able to explain to me how to measure inductance on the yoke connector? I'd mistaken it for impedance. Related because replacing the tube in the Windy for 8bit.
Do you have a LCR meter?

On a lot of yokes:
Red and Blue = Hori Coil
Green and Yellow - Vert Coil

Maybe I missed it somewhere in the thread but why are you replacing the tube? They look like they are in pretty decent shape from the others I've seen. Was there a problem with the tube as well as the chassis?

Maybe I missed it somewhere in the thread but why are you replacing the tube? They look like they are in pretty decent shape from the others I've seen. Was there a problem with the tube as well as the chassis?
The Windy II that 8-bit is getting has terrible burn.
Correct! 8bit's turned out to be horrendous after unwrapping (the E2's were nice though!). I had a spare 29" tube sitting in my storage, so I did him a solid and swapped them out. Now we're just hoping to find out what a compatible chassis is for it (the one in there now is 31k only).

The Windy II that 8-bit is getting has terrible burn.
Correct! 8bit's turned out to be horrendous after unwrapping (the E2's were nice though!). I had a spare 29" tube sitting in my storage, so I did him a solid and swapped them out. Now we're just hoping to find out what a compatible chassis is for it (the one in there now is 31k only).
Damn right your doing me a solid. Cant thank you enough. Its to bad the monitor that came with it was garbage. Ill also be buying one of his other monitors since I gotta fix the shit show of monitors kc sent me with my blasts.

anyone get a windy2 marquee with their windy2 and it was blue can you chime in here?

Yeah, if someone can get the blue marquee scanned I'll get the green one scanned and we can make those available to the community at large.

Yeah, if someone can get the blue marquee scanned I'll get the green one scanned and we can make those available to the community at large.
ya I looked online I cannot find any scans of them. I'm very happy I got a marquee though just need it to be the right color.

Montréal container arrived today
gonna start testing tomorow
with all the horror story i read on this thread im a bit stressed out lol

wish me luck !
il post soon with a update
You'll find no horror stories with the NNC's =)

Back