What's new
For Sale
@radiantsvgun I’m pretty sure it’s the same io that my cobra system uses. The fighting Bujutsu Manual has a pinout for you. It’s sort of split between two pages but here’s the power in from the psu I believe:

6hRj4Di_d.jpg
Woah you rock! Also, nice score on fighting bujistu, I gave up on trying to find it. Looks like I need 5v and 12v.

@kuze can you take pictures of the ground wire you fixed and were it was connected on that filter thing.

The sanwa I have in the can charges the cab and shocks me pretty bad but if I unplug the power to it cab isnt charged anymore.

Have you recapped that psu yet if so can you tell me what cap to get for the filter cap the big one. Mine makes a hum.
If you follow the A/C power connector on the back of the I/O panel, you'll see there is a three wire-connector for A/C power and ground that goes from the I/O panel to the PSU.

On mine the yellow/green wire was snipped. The ground line screws down to the metal plate that holds the A/C noise filter on the bottom. Here's a crappy pic from the top, but you can see where I'm talking about.

g8lZUTH.jpg

Not sure about the filter cap, but IIRC someone else posted a cap list before.

@radiantsvgun I edited the last post just to be sure, the pcb I have is PWB4052708
@radiantsvgun I edited the last post just to be sure, the pcb I have is PWB4052708
I’ll check mine to make sure, but on my pictures, that CN6 lines up. Oddly one of my konami I/Os work perfectly, the other does not and is missing tables in the test menu.
I scored an original manual for the Windy 2 recently and at the very back it has a very nice schematic that is missing from the PDF on Arcade Otaku. It's oversized and folds out but I will try and get it scanned and uploaded soon.

Anyhow, in the meantime I can confirm the pinout @ekorz provided is correct for PWB405270B:

tKeo8Nj.jpg

If anyone needs anything specific that I can snap a pic of from the schematic, lmk and I'll be happy to help.

Edit: Here's a better pic with more covered:

1T2jUmq.jpg

Full image here: https://i.imgur.com/1T2jUmq.jpg

Last edited:
@kuze I have no idea how I missed that in my manual, its indeed there at the back. I must be getting old.
Nice, yeah it's a pretty good resource.
did your manual come with cp and cables and psu?
i tried to win a manual but some shit head bid up the lot to 400.
Sure did, that 'shit head' would be me. I guess we must have bid against each other and drove up the price. :P

I'm sure I overpaid, but it was worth it to me as I was having some problems with my PSU and was looking for an original 2P panel and harness.

The cabling came in handy too because the ground wire wasn't the only thing that had been cut and hacked back together in the past.

lol I was so salty @kuze I figured it was someone on the forum. I had rancor helping with the bid

I was after alot in that but wanted the manual the most.

That wiring schematic is on the net if seen it before but not high rez at all.

lol I was so salty @kuze I figured it was someone on the forum. I had rancor helping with the bid

I was after alot in that but wanted the manual the most.

That wiring schematic is on the net if seen it before but not high rez at all.
Right on, I had set an alarm for like 2:30 AM so I'd be awake to bid on it lol.

The manual is available as a PDF here (not my scan) - https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/images/b/be/Konami_windy2.pdf

Other useful info here too: https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Konami_Windy_II

ya seen all that. i like to try to have a manual for each cab i own. The windy2 and egret3 im missing. I found a madonna manual on yaj

and it all worked out. I got a crt tube there instead and rancor took the working 2933 chassis, yoke and rings off and sent them to me.

and it all worked out. I got a crt tube there instead and rancor took the working 2933 chassis, yoke and rings off and sent them to me.
Cool, glad to hear it worked out for you. Those MS2933 chassis are awesome. :thumbup:

Back