What's new
Hi guys and gals!
Darksoft has sent us the packages and they are on the way! :)

The first batch of Taito F3 are due here any day now and the CPS2's are about a week or so behind! Soooooooooooooooooooooo......................

Pre orders sales are up for CPS2 right now (already had an order for one) ;)
I put on the site (to be safe) with an expected ship out time by 7/1/21.................should be a bit sooner, just needs to get through customs then here to the States.

Hope that info is helpful!

I have a kit on the way

Where can I download the roll-up pack? The link listed in the Darksoft install manual is dead

Thanks

Hi,
I received and installed today the multi CPS2 from saveyourgames.it ordered a few days ago.
Easy to install on B board 93646B-7 and it works fine as usual.
Thank you Darksoft !
Still waiting for multi CPS1 😜 and music utility for multi MVS if possible 😋

Hi,

I think I understand to write in this section to be able to buy a Darksoft Kit for multi game. Correct? Or a PM directly to Darksoft? For now I have a Cps2 on the way, but in a while I will definitely buy another one. So I would need 2 kits.

Thanks for letting me know!

Darksoft does not sell the kit directly. All sales are handled by distributors in Europe, the US and Australia

Aldo is great and many of the members here including me have bought our kits from him :)

Yes that is the correct product, and will fit onto all board regions without issue

Are available now
I can't seem to add the key writing bit. Question is - do I even need it? I have about 15 B boards, but the multi stuff is new to me. Sorry to newb out page ## of this thread, just want to check before ordering.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211218-002845_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211218-002845_Chrome.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 122
Back