What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second time you've been dodgy with pricing information with me. I'm going to kindly ask you take yourself out of my sales thread if you can't back your words with weight.

Additionally, I pass my savings on lower priced cabs on to buyers. The only person you'd be fucking over is everyone else on the forum looking to buy a Vewlix. Please take your poison to someone else's thread.

Do you buy chance ship to hawaii?
I'm interested in that Tekken 7 cab.

I do not but KC does. I'm looking into options of shipping from here and from Japan directly, but it's not pretty.

Thanks, That will probably be the case. Look is not as pleasing to my eyes, but it will have to do :D Seeing all of those being completely yellow put me off yo the Blast City path, but I'll chose practicality for this one.
This is from 2012 on a different forum But came @300wins who I feel really knows both in and out. Hope you dont mind me quoting you....:)

"I beg to differ on the Blast being more versatile. I used to think that too, but after getting a Net City, I find it to be more versatile than a Blast City. Why? Because you can still get 3 different bezel for a Net City that will let you put in either a true flat CRT (like a Sanwa PFX or a Toshiba perfect flat) or a Blast City tube (Toshiba A68LBT696X, Toshiba A68KZN696X) or even a New Astro/Egret 2 tube (Toshiba A68KJU96X). Finding a bezel is hard enough for the Blast, and you can't fit it easily with 3 different types of monitors like the Net City. "
I stand by that quote even more now! Plus, after you look at a New Net monitor in 15khz and 31khz, you won't want to go back to the Blast City. Thought I still prefer the shape of the Blast City.

Thanks, That will probably be the case. Look is not as pleasing to my eyes, but it will have to do :D Seeing all of those being completely yellow put me off yo the Blast City path, but I'll chose practicality for this one.
This is from 2012 on a different forum But came @[u]@300wins[/u] who I feel really knows both in and out. Hope you dont mind me quoting you....:)

"I beg to differ on the Blast being more versatile. I used to think that too, but after getting a Net City, I find it to be more versatile than a Blast City. Why? Because you can still get 3 different bezel for a Net City that will let you put in either a true flat CRT (like a Sanwa PFX or a Toshiba perfect flat) or a Blast City tube (Toshiba A68LBT696X, Toshiba A68KZN696X) or even a New Astro/Egret 2 tube (Toshiba A68KJU96X). Finding a bezel is hard enough for the Blast, and you can't fit it easily with 3 different types of monitors like the Net City. "
I stand by that quote even more now! Plus, after you look at a New Net monitor in 15khz and 31khz, you won't want to go back to the Blast City. Thought I still prefer the shape of the Blast City.
YA buddy my net city looks great, I even had this guy Roger hook me up with a board to fix the geometry. :) Love this NNC so much im thinking of not getting an astro and getting more NNC cabs...

I'm tempted to ask if you can get a Wani Wani Panic 2 or 3.

Candies are fine, but some of us have more... exotic... depraved... tastes. :D

Not likely to turn up, you'd probably find it as easily as I would. I feel it does turn up though, could probably help

Let me throw Otomedius out there as another "You probably won't ever see this, but if you do, I will buy it....."

Last edited:
@kspiff Wani Wani pops up occasionally on YAJ. Not sure if Cereth is up for facilitating YAJ buys, but if he is, maybe you could go that route.

I'll keep my eyes open, I've been searching there for parts anyways. In the meantime, maybe Tilt or P1 will go bankrupt so i can find one nearby. :whistling:

If neither I have a Wani 1 so nbd. :P

So uh, I think I filled a container again. I swear I don't mean to so fast. All Theatrhythms are sold. See AS-IS candy rules for candy cabs on first post. All Net City style cabs are pending a deal, and will be removed from the market for the time being if one sells. SQ availability is pending a sale.

In the US:

CROSSxBEATS Rev. Sunrise: $1,500 - This is missing the top pop I think, but it is minty new, something like sub-5,000 plays on it. Hate to sell it since it's so nice, but I have another coming.
Blast City: $900 - Four left, need to talk to two people first to see if they are still interested with my AS-IS conditions on candy sales.
NAOMI Universal: $800 - Selling one, 2 or 3 bad wheels, sitdown type.
New Net City: $750 - Selling one, unyellowed bezel, 3 bad wheels, Street Fighter IV burn. a few other things not amazing.
Gunslinger Stratos: $2,250 - This is a full-size, not the compacts we had before.
SQ: $800 - Most currently have FastIO and NESiCA Astro panels. I will make an Alberto order soon, would be able to lump in a CP from him. Pending sales, would be keeping the rest.

Coming April/May:

Blast City: $900
Astro City: $900
New Astro City: $900
New Net City: $900

jubeat: $2,000 - One or two available, hese all have qubell or clan art, plus brand-new artset for Festo
DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy: $1,000 - These don't come ready to work, up to you
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival: $1,000 - Two available
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Noir: $1,250 - Functionality is up to you
Noir: $800 - Pending
Vewlix L AMI: $1,500 - 6 available, I think FastIO, not sure if they have headers or full-size panels
Vewlix FC: $2,000 - 4 available, Not sure if FastIO or JVS, not sure on options on the cab. Price may drop if missing anything critical internally

Pmed about the new astro for Toronto :).

Lmk when you get it for condition. Anyone else north east want something? I'd recommend gunslinger Stratos, my favorite game from my trip to Japan!

Noticing a Kani Kani Panic on YAJ ending in 12 hours. Roundabouts what would that run me to get something like that stateside before infield freight?

Obviously this is too short notice, but now I'm thinking I need to keep a closer eye on YAJ.

Orders probably closing, stuff just moving too fast.

Adding Sound Voltex cabs, pre Vividwave, $3,500. One or two available.

Updated availability:

Now:

CROSSxBEATS Rev. Sunrise: $1,500 - This is missing the top pop I think, but it is minty new, something like sub-5,000 plays on it. Hate to sell it since it's so nice, but I have another coming.
Blast City: $900 - One left, need to talk to one person first to see if they are still interested with my AS-IS conditions on candy sales. One currently has a 31k only chassis.
NAOMI Universal: $800 - Selling one, 2 or 3 bad wheels, sitdown type.
Gunslinger Stratos: $2,250 - This is a full-size, not the compacts we had before.
SQ: $800 - Most currently have FastIO and NESiCA Astro panels. I will make an Alberto order soon, would be able to lump in a CP from him. Pending sales, would be keeping the rest.

Incoming:

Blast City: $900
New Net City: $900

jubeat: $2,000 - One or two available, these all have qubell or clan art, plus brand-new artset for Festo
Sound Voltex: $3,500 - Pre-Vividwave, one available.
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Noir: $1,250 - Functionality is up to you
Vewlix L AMI: $1,500 - 4 available, I think FastIO, not sure if they have headers or full-size panels
Vewlix FC: $2,000 - 3 available, Not sure if FastIO or JVS, not sure on options on the cab. Price may drop if missing anything critical internally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back