What's new

streetfighterken

Grand Master
Reaction score
I've been running a pair of legit-hardware T7s in a public arcade for 4 months. Offline version 4.20. One of them stopped working with "account error" (see pics). It will no longer boot into the game and halts at the error screen. The cashless card reader indicates 1005 credits. It would seem the "offline build" is limited to 1000 credits?

In addition to fixing this issue, I'd love to get this game onto SSD. The original drives are super slow and can take 60 seconds of black screen to return to the title screen during normal operation or sometimes crash.

Will compensate someone who can help. Please PM if needed.

Attachments

• IMG_2473 Large.jpeg
    IMG_2473 Large.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2474 Large.jpeg
    IMG_2474 Large.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I've been running a pair of legit-hardware T7s in a public arcade for 4 months. Offline version 4.20. One of them stopped working with "account error" (see pics). It will no longer boot into the game and halts at the error screen. The cashless card reader indicates 1005 credits. It would seem the "offline build" is limited to 1000 credits?

In addition to fixing this issue, I'd love to get this game onto SSD. The original drives are super slow and can take 60 seconds of black screen to return to the title screen during normal operation or sometimes crash.

Will compensate someone who can help. Please PM if needed.
That’s not offline version if you’re getting 22-2 network error, which is a All.net/NBLINE server communication error. Seems like you definitely run into the “server points lock out” error.

Quote from Lost Land Adventure manual:
It is necessary to connect to the network (NBLINE) for operation of this machine. If there are any issues with the network connection due to communication problems, etc., “22-01 ERROR” is
displayed on the screen, and the game enters the “off-line operation state”. If 336 hours or more pass after entering the “off-line operation state”, it becomes impossible to start a new game.
In order to play the game again, correct the network problem, and connect to NBLINE.

Tekken is working the same way (or it's based on credit, but I think it was around 100 not 1000). Anyway, it's clearly not an export/offline version.
To switch to SSD you need to "unlock" the drive and that won't be discussed here according to forum rules.

To be fair , even on SSD its pretty pathetic loading times, as it spends more time waiting for stuff i believe , so the benefit would be very minimal, trust me i have dont it, i wasn't very impressed

With correct patching, it boots in less than 1 minute. Many delay/timers can be reduced only by changing configuration or scripts.

It can take forever to load in-game though, between matches. At least mine regularly stalls.

To be fair , even on SSD its pretty pathetic loading times, as it spends more time waiting for stuff i believe , so the benefit would be very minimal, trust me i have dont it, i wasn't very impressed
The reason it loads so much slower online than offline is because the game is loading in assets from the character customization stuff (probably into memory?) and doing other checks like the account/server stuff. If the game is offline, it skips those things entirely and boots into the game in less than 45 seconds compared to 2 minutes. What’s funny is that when the character customization assets are loading (online) the GPU actually gets hot.

As for overall system boot time, on original HDD, it takes around 10 minutes but on an SSD, it shaves off around 2 minutes or so, so it boots in like 8 to 7 minutes, very minor difference.

The original drives are super slow and can take 60 seconds of black screen to return to the title screen during normal operation or sometimes crash.
Also, the random crashing is also normal as it happens due to some ALL.NET server refresh check, it’s in some script which says to reboot or “crash” the game around every 7 hours.

Back