What's new
I didn't even know you could upgrade the firmware (is that even confirmed?). I've only tried different versions of the software to finally go back to the first version I was using.
I'm pretty certain it loads at least part of the firmware at 'boot'. Mine says "TOP 3000 ver 6.01" at the bottom.
I had installed several versions of TopWin in the past, and if you run the 'latest' and then try the older software, it does not want to work with the new drivers.
Need to fully power off the device, install old drivers and wait for it to load code into the unit i guess.

I don't even know which version i'm running now, but the internal update 'from cloud' shows a updated 5-1-2021 rar file which i can't download, no account. Anybody with a baidu account here?

I'm pretty certain it loads at least part of the firmware at 'boot'. Mine says "TOP 3000 ver 6.01" at the bottom.
I had installed several versions of TopWin in the past, and if you run the 'latest' and then try the older software, it does not want to work with the new drivers.
Need to fully power off the device, install old drivers and wait for it to load code into the unit i guess.

I don't even know which version i'm running now, but the internal update 'from cloud' shows a updated 5-1-2021 rar file which i can't download, no account. Anybody with a baidu account here?
I have a baidu account

Code:
Since Topall ver8.80 or later has obtained a Microsoft digital certificate, there is no need to prohibit digital signatures, just install it directly. No warning is displayed.

1. Uninstall all 360 software. If you do not uninstall, 360 will remove the .dll after installation.
2. Connect the programmer and run Setup.exe until it is complete.
3. When you run Topall8, the programmer's red light will come on. When the device model is selected, the programmer's green light will come on.
  If the green light is not on, disconnect the programmer, reconnect after 1 second, and the system will detect the driver.

Translated the .txt file that came with it.

Mirror here: https://easyupload.io/v4mrre

Helo, after update to Ver8.90 it seems i can verifying my non jedec HN27C301/MBM27C1000/M5M27C100K without adapter, i select MBM27C1000(DIP32) for the chip in TopAll.

Anyone can confirm this?

Currently i'm trying to revive final fight with no luck so i'm not really sure

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing!!

How do you find the latest versions? I can not update throu the software and I cant find anything about v8.90 on google either? :)

Now it got a bit confusing... I mean where they originally find it. I can see that they are shared here but where do they originate from, since I cant seem to find the manufacturers webpage anymore.

"Topall8_new" seems older than the one shared by Asure.

Topall8 2020-12-26 crc 4d55650f (anabelgator)
Topall8 2021-01-05 crc 823de995 (asure)

I think it would help if the version name was added to the filename (or the post) so that ppl can know which version they actually download :)

To be honest, i was forgot which file i installed:)

Currently the one installed in my pc is Topall Ver8.90(2021-01-01)

I edited my post to have the version 8.90 mentioned.

I added _new to the filename to differ it from the one I mirrored previously.

I noticed they are just using libusb0, so I was always wondering if you could just use https://zadig.akeo.ie/ . Though if they have a certificate now this is not necessary any more.

Hello, a lot of great information in this particular forum post, I just recently bought the Top3000 as it's the only one that supports the 5V 44-pin chip that I need for a bios chip for a console.

I was just wondering if there's anyway someone could possibly send me the newest version of the software? I tried to download from skate323k137 my Norton goes nuts and just stops the download and flags it instantly and doesn't even give me an option to download anyway, and I have no idea why, because it doesn't usually do that, so just hoping maybe someone can send the file my way.

Norton goes nuts and just stops the download and flags it instantly

I’m not sure that’s going to change anything. If someone sends you the file direct, it will still flag it. If you trust it, disable Norton temporarily or add an exception. If you don’t trust it, run a VM and download/install it there or on a junker laptop.

Looks like the Topall8_new rar file doesn't flag anything anymore, at least not when downloading with edge, scanned with Malwarebytes and my main AV and nothing came up, whereas it was flagging it before, so something definitely changed, or one of the updates to the AVs got rid of what was probably just a crazy false flag in part to overaggressive antivirus.

But I will probably still dig out my old MacBook that has Windows 7 on it and use it for programming chips anyways, gives me a reason to use it again.

Cool... I keep looking at my G540 to get it working again. I found a linux command line client, and I know which files the firmware are. They do seem to be encrypted/obfuscated, though.

Cool... I keep looking at my G540 to get it working again. I found a linux command line client, and I know which files the firmware are. They do seem to be encrypted/obfuscated, though.
Firmware blobs for a USB device? That doesn't sound quite right, and if so that is very unique o.o

The whole point of USB was and is that it wouldn't require things like that. I haven't looked at the specs too much beyond 2.0, however back then it was just serial communication with a packet-based protocol wrapped around it.

Last edited:
Back