What's new
Guys, I've got seven HAS V4.1 units up for grabs (they were kept as backups in case some packages hadn't arrived to customers). Price is 125 EUR per unit.

Do you happen to have any CPSIO's also?

Guys can you help me with some games.
Setup is HAS + OSSC

Raiden 1, 2, DX - no picture, works fine with CRT
Sega System 32 - picture is not clear, looks just not that great compared with other games (3x boards tested, all same issue)
Pocky Rocky & Xleena Bootlegs - vertical lines, not a problem when used with CRT

Guys can you help me with some games.
Setup is HAS + OSSC

Raiden 1, 2, DX - no picture, works fine with CRT
Sega System 32 - picture is not clear, looks just not that great compared with other games (3x boards tested, all same issue)
Pocky Rocky & Xleena Bootlegs - vertical lines, not a problem when used with CRT

Which HAS version do you own?

@Uroko Sakanabito for the raiden boards, they sync at something weird like 54hz, so unless your monitor can handle that (freesync) it won’t show video. You’d need a processor in your video chain that buffers it to 60hz.

I've seen freesync (adaptive sync) thrown around her quite often for compatibility of odd syncs. I was always under the impression despite enabling that feature in the monitor settings it still required a trigger from the source. AFAIK there's no device outside of gaming consoles and pc's (GPU hardware) that will send that signal otherwise. How will a Freesync monitor process the handshake when it is a hardware bound feature?

My guess is it's NOT freesync/adaptive sync at all. It's either the acceptable loose timings higher end monitors with that feature provide OR something else entirely.

Last edited:
My HAS is v4. System 32 is a lot better now, my TV settings where wrong.
Still some tearing when scrolling but i think thats normal?
Will test this stuff with the BenQ TriSync tomorrow.

Last edited:
@hyp36rmax maybe the freesync spec is hardware driven but the monitor is more flexible to begin with? I dunno, people do suggest them. I honestly don’t use lcd so I don’t know for sure. A tool to lock in 60hz would also work for sure.

But the reason Raiden is not working is the weird sync off the pcb, for sure ;)

@hyp36rmax maybe the freesync spec is hardware driven but the monitor is more flexible to begin with? I dunno, people do suggest them. I honestly don’t use lcd so I don’t know for sure. A tool to lock in 60hz would also work for sure.

But the reason Raiden is not working is the weird sync off the pcb, for sure ;)

Yea for sure, I learned raiden is one of those odd ones today haha.

Raiden 1, 2 and DX share the weird sync (Think it was around 56Hz)

I love my HAS by the way!
Did bring me back to arcade gaming without all the cabinet troubles.
Now i can focus on PCB troubles ^__^

Back