What's new
Me too !
Also, I wonder if the order could be combined with RGB's Jamma extension cable ( it looks awesome! )

I'm running into an issue playing Dodonpachi on my HAS 3.1 - no video output. I've got the HAS hooked up to an OSSC via SCART, and am getting a NO SYNC message on AV1. Audio and the controls are working fine - just the video output that isn't playing nicely. Oddly, my Guwange board works just fine.

Anyway, is there some trick to getting the game to play nicely with these devices that I should be aware of?

Hi Mike

I was put on a list for an HD15 in november 2018 :D
is this still happening?

regards

Guys I apologize, I know I haven't been active the past few weeks if not months. The new HAS batch is ready, but I need to sort out personal and business related matters first before I'm ready for selling.
patience.

Hey Mike also interested in 2.

please let us know a date if possible

@RGB

So I just got a Hyper Neo 64 and have a question about getting stereo from it.

Jamma nation list this about these two switches.

"To put the Hyper 64 in MVS mode simply flip SW1 to MVS. For MVS 2 channel sound flip SW3 to 2ch/MVS. If you do not flip SW3 to MVS then you will have an MVS pinout with jamma mono sound which will not produce sound in a cab wired for MVS."

h64rev2stereo.jpg

What settings would I need to have stereo sound going through the Hyper Neo Geo 64 on my HAS?

If im reading this correct switch 1 would make it behave like a non-jama mvs board. Flipping switch 3 would make it pass stereo through the jamma connector like some mvs boards do.

tl;dr I just want stereo out of the Hyper Neo 64.

1.)I assume I need to have SW3 set to 2Ch, SW1 set to MVS, and on the HAS set the sound switch from JAMMA to MVS.

2.)In theory wouldn't I get stereo sound out of H64 through the HAS if I set SW3 to 2CH, SW1 to Jamma pinout, and leave the HAS switch to Jamma instead of MVS? Would be a lot more convenient since most of my boards are jamma except my 1 slot mvs.

Last edited:
Is there any way to get notified then pre-orders are available? Is the only way to keep checking the website?

Hi @RGB,

I just want to tell you I do really want to purchase 2 HAS units. From what I read in the first post, I am also interested in getting some extra modules:
  • HD15 adapter PCB
  • 8pin mini DIN to HD15 PCB
  • RGB to Composite Video/S-Video adapter
  • 8pin mini DIN adapter + BNC cable
  • CPS2 Kick Harness
  • JAMMA Extension Harness
It'd be awesome if these modules will also be available.

Looking forward to hear news from you. I hope you're doing well. Thanks.

i think it will better if you guys send him a pm.
just saying...
Thanks roy,

Glad you mentioned it roy. It was not clear to me whether I should PM or not.
I noticed that in the first post of this thread, RGB wrote he would not take orders via PM but in the first pages of this thread several people PMed him to place an order.
I guess that's an update RGB made recently.

But, I think I'll take your advice just to make sure my order reach the wait list (considering the google doc is not available anymore).

Back