What's new
Anyone got tips for getting Time Killers running on my HAS? All I get is a blue and yellow screen.

Attachments

• IMG_7450.jpeg
    IMG_7450.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 39
Anything I should know about the dialed in voltage? I found the switch for sync but now all I get is basically a blue pixel screen.

What's the voltage reading on the +5V line? What kind of PSU do you use, could you post a picture of your setup?

Well, it's plugged in the right way, did you try all 3 settings for the sync? Also, give it 5.0v, it's a power hog for its size.

I don't believe sync settings will change anything, it's likely something bad with the game :(

I don't believe sync settings will change anything, it's likely something bad with the game :(
If that’s the case I wonder if it’s been plugged in backwards before he got it. So many copies of this game are bad I wonder if that’s the cause, or there is something on it that regularly goes bad or bad soldier spots.

Sorry if I missed it, but is there an ETA for the next batch of HAS? Totally understand that we’re in the holidays now, and I’m not in desperate need (I have four!). I just don’t want to miss it. :)

Sorry if I missed it, but is there an ETA for the next batch of HAS? Totally understand that we’re in the holidays now, and I’m not in desperate need (I have four!). I just don’t want to miss it. :)

I'm bad at estimates, but I want to release it in January. It's a complete re-design, which still requires a bit more testing.

I have a video output issue I've been trying to diagnose and I thought I'd ask here. The top lines of the image is shifted slightly to the left. My setup is H.A.S. V3 (2016) > OSSC (0.90 firmware) > Vewlix Diamand orange stock display. I have an 8pin miniDIN to SCART connecting to the OSSC. I tested with both a CPS2 board and MV1FZ and the issue remained the same. When the default OSSC test pattern is displayed, it looks perfect. I am including a pic of the CPS2 test pattern to show the issue. Apologies in advance if this is something stupid or obvious, I couldn't find anything in my searching of arcade projects or the internet at large.

video_issue.jpg

Thanks,
Matt

Back