What's new
Hello. Will the Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter work with a consolized MVS? If so How do I get one? Thank you

Sorry, all HAS units as well as Sega Saturn controller adapters are on hold.

hello world

I am newbie in arcade supergun and I need some info about HAS.
Hon to work the mapping? Can use one specific mapping per game? Can save it?
I will use it with cps and mvs system. My config PS2 HRAP 2+ OSSC. I xould like use scart output.
Last think does exist model with ps2 controller input.
THX

hello world

I will use it with cps and mvs system. My config PS2 HRAP 2+ OSSC. I xould like use scart output.
THX
You would need a PS2 to supergun DB15 controller converter

The mapping works by holding two buttons and pressing start. A LED turns on and then you push which button you want mapped to what i.e you hit whatever 1 will be 1 time, 2 will be 2 times, 3 3 times, etc and then hit start. This mapping is then saved until you change it again.

hello world

THX
You would need a PS2 to supergun DB15 controller converter
The mapping works by holding two buttons and pressing start. A LED turns on and then you push which button you want mapped to what i.e you hit whatever 1 will be 1 time, 2 will be 2 times, 3 3 times, etc and then hit start. This mapping is then saved until you change it again.

I didn't know you could map buttons as well? Where can I find this? Does it work with a snes controller as well?

Cheers

hello world

THX
You would need a PS2 to supergun DB15 controller converterThe mapping works by holding two buttons and pressing start. A LED turns on and then you push which button you want mapped to what i.e you hit whatever 1 will be 1 time, 2 will be 2 times, 3 3 times, etc and then hit start. This mapping is then saved until you change it again.
I didn't know you could map buttons as well? Where can I find this? Does it work with a snes controller as well?

Cheers
It's built into the HAS itself so it will work with any controller that is plugged into it. I swap between using an undamned usb encoder and saturn pad currently.

I just wanted to make a quick post/update about the HD15 adapter...
While totally necessary for the OSSC to lock the sync from a Taito F3 board, other boards have some sync issues being connected this way.

My Neo-Geo MVS-1FZ is unstable/blanks-out with the OSSC when connected via HD15/VGA port.
Even with the Pre/Post Coast adjusted and the H.Sync threshold increased (two things that normally make it work perfectly with 8pin mini-din/SCART).

Midway boards (I've personally tested Rampage World Tour, Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat II) won't sync at all via HD15.
I've attempted many different settings on the OSSC to no avail.

Based on this, I would say the HD15 add-on board should only be purchased/used IF you intend to use a Taito F3 with a OSSC.
If not the default/normal 8-pin mini-din/SCART connector is actually more compatible.

Some boards like Capcom CPS1/2 have no problems syncing no matter what (VGA/SCART) connector you use.

Ok, when will they be back up?

Thanks
I don't know yet, but if all works out it will be ~3 months from now.
Thank you. Looking forward to them being available again.

hello world

THX
You would need a PS2 to supergun DB15 controller converterThe mapping works by holding two buttons and pressing start. A LED turns on and then you push which button you want mapped to what i.e you hit whatever 1 will be 1 time, 2 will be 2 times, 3 3 times, etc and then hit start. This mapping is then saved until you change it again.
Cheers
It's built into the HAS itself so it will work with any controller that is plugged into it. I swap between using an undamned usb encoder and saturn pad currently.
I don't have a HAS. That's a great feature.

PM about the 3/4p adapter board. I’ve been looking for something like that to make my life easier! Awesome.

Hi, I see this is the PSU recommended by @RGB, but on Meanwell site, browsing in the "Video Game Power Supply" I see the MWP-608 https://www.meanwelldirect.co.uk/products/104w-ac-dc-triple-output-for-video-game-3/ which is a triple output AC-DC PSU 5V, 12V and 24V. Is MWP-606 superseeded by this one? Is the 608 irrelevant having triple output?

By the way, how do you buy these PSUs? I find them only on eBay. Is this correct?

Many thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Locutus73

Back