What's new
Thanks for the update man!

I have a question (just general info). This might be a mundane question but still. When the carts are being reassembled, does it matter what A and B boards go together? Like say you got my cart with both boards, and MVSBrusier's cart with two boards. Would the carts still work if you put Brusier's B board with my A, and vice versa?

I can only imagine that would be a nightmare trying to keep them all together and/or separate from each other!

Last edited:
This might be a mundane question but still. When the carts are being reassembled, does it matter what A and B boards go together? Like say you got my cart with both boards, and MVSBrusier's cart with two boards. Would the carts still work if you put Brusier's B board with my A, and vice versa?
Thankfully no. God that would be awful, lol.

14 daughterboards built today. Ahead of what's needed to be on track.

Last edited:
It's really really weird to delete your posts in this thread. Just so you know. Makes you look weird.

Reactions: nem
This is so awesome! Please put me down for 1 AES and 1 MVS, both with Xeno Crisis (just purchased the ROM). Thanks so much for doing this.

Also, I would need a donor cart ordered, and can pay whenever necessary. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey @rewrite I checked the google sheet you have up there lists me as a yes to get Xeno crisis. I declined XC, just so you know for sure and dont add it by accident. If its too late and the cart is in testing or whatever, let me know I can just go buy the ROM and send you the proof. Either way works for me.

Hey @rewrite I checked the google sheet you have up there lists me as a yes to get Xeno crisis. I declined XC, just so you know for sure and dont add it by accident. If its too late and the cart is in testing or whatever, let me know I can just go buy the ROM and send you the proof. Either way works for me.
You should buy it anyway, it's a great use of $15... although, if I'm being honest, the NG is my least favorite way to play it, I'm dual stick all day, every day.

Eh that's a fair point. I guess leave it in and I'll buy the rom when I get home this afternoon.

You should buy it anyway, it's a great use of $15... although, if I'm being honest, the NG is my least favorite way to play it, I'm dual stick all day, every day.
true dat! I don't play it any other way than on my DC with twin sticks. Interestingly, I was talking to the Bitmap Bureau guys at an expo last year and they had some modded Megadrive/Genesis controllers from some Japanese modder, which has enabled twin sticks. Instantly made it more playable.

Just checking In :)
Will we be contacted regarding when
A cart is ready for us ?
I think I just squeezed into the first request
Batch?
Thx

This is really great! If it’s not too late I’d like to go on the waitlist for a MVS cart (I also own xenocrisis).

I would like to support this project too. I have a “161 in 1 version 3” mvs cart on the way from aliexpress. Does that work in terms of sending you a cart?

I plan to purchase a Xenocrisis rom once the store is back online.

Hello, please add me with 2 mvs carts, with all available games...thank you very much!

May I know if there is any news on the progress of the work? I think I'm one of the very lucky ones but I haven't yet had any requests to leave an advance payment
Feedback

Please add me to the list. I won't flake. Please add Xeno Crisis which I don't have.

Back