What's new
Any one have any box art ideas for the New multi cart all we need is a cover we can all get Southtown shock boxes would be really nice to add to this great project
Yes a back cover and spine like this would be good. and the cartridge label would look good in the sober. With for example the Snk logo on the side as well.And for face cover ,it’s difficult!
1858701B-AA55-4F20-94A9-88E735E8B34B.jpeg
55A45F97-A3AA-4CCE-B986-2315D9A859BE.jpeg

Attachments

• 2EE6373D-70B0-4A25-9E68-D86A2F3C39A9.jpeg
    2EE6373D-70B0-4A25-9E68-D86A2F3C39A9.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 265EE789-EBC4-4DE0-B8DC-955E14571163.jpeg
    265EE789-EBC4-4DE0-B8DC-955E14571163.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 26
We need 11x17 art cover everyone can purchase there own shock box from Southtown just box art and a new label would be nice to come along with the game

There was a guy who was doing custom MVS artwork for carts. I told him about this project and he expressed some interest, but then I think life got in the way and he basically backed out of creating the MVS artwork. Its a bummer, but it happens.

I am interested in being added to the list for the MVS version. Although I don't own a copy of the ROM, I would like Xeno Crisis to be included with mine for extra. Thanks for your efforts and contributions to the community. Have a great day.

All right.

Fully caught up with the waitlist. If you posted in this thread, your name should be on the waitlist. If I missed you, please post in here and I'll get it squared away.

If you PM'ed: it's gonna be a bit. Please post in here if you're interested in getting on the waitlist.

Very little left to do at this point. Still programming the remaining daughterboard chips. The bulk of what's left of the work is out of my hands now (thank God).

I updated the tracker sheet as well. I am ballparking the "daughterboards programmed" area, because I went in hard on programming C1/C3's, and am now way way behind on C2's and V's. It'll all get there.

The waitlist will absolutely be tackled in smaller batches. I'm thinking 21 at a time. 20-ish of them wouldn't be bad, and I think a 6-8 week turnaround will be entirely reasonable for 21 of them. 80 was.... a lot... Especially coupled with learning curve, and life curveballs.

Hi , Thanks for this .. im fine to wait if i can be put in round 3 please.

Let me know when you need the deposit.

Edit: Oh yes MVS and i do have a receipt for xeno crisis so can i have that added too.

Last edited:
@rewrite: please add me for both a MVS and a AES cart.
Sent you a PM recently already.

I don't mind waiting as long as it takes. Great project. Certainly highly appreciated.

I know there's a bit of a wait, but totally forgot, add xenocrisis to mine please? I'll purchase it over the weekend and send the proof whenever you need me to.

Thanks

I can't seem to find the updated waitlist (I'm looking in the first post of this thread) so I can't check if my name is there... am I missing something?
Anyway, in my original post I forgot to add that I'd like to add Xenocrisis to my MVS cart, so I'll mention it here. Thanks Rewrite!

I can't seem to find the updated waitlist (I'm looking in the first post of this thread) so I can't check if my name is there... am I missing something?
Anyway, in my original post I forgot to add that I'd like to add Xenocrisis to my MVS cart, so I'll mention it here. Thanks Rewrite!
You're on line 57 on the waitlist sheet it looks like. You can CTRL+F to search on google sheets. It's a lot easier than trying to read through all the names!

Got everyone else caught up.

Not sure how I missed you twice, but got you on there now.

Going to soft cap the waitlist when we hit 84 carts (we're at 78 if my count is right). It's now the size of the original list.

Like I said before, I'll be doing them in batches of 21 moving forward and should take a lot less time from receipt of deposit to shipment as it's a more manageable batch size.

I am on track to have all the daughterboards assembled and programmed before I leave for Maine for my grandparents' services on the 23rd. I'll toss them all over to my buddy who's doing the S/M rom soldering, and that'll be all that's left. He has the first 15 carts' worth on hand already. So we're just waiting on that to be done at this point.

Any idea how long that will take for him? Are we talking days or months?
With how wrong things have gone to date, I'm just going to say it will take whatever amount of time it takes. It's a hobbyist project being done by people with jobs and lives and things don't go to plan. With my luck I'll say 5-10 a week sounds reasonable, and then he'll break his hand, or my house will catch fire or something. I've knocked on wood enough there's a hole starting in my desk...

At least in this particular instance (with the exception of maybe 3 or 4 people, and of course myself), no one is out anything beyond the cost of the donor cart during the wait. Which I'd like to think is a big step up from how most projects in this hobby go. Especially the ones in the classic arcade community where it takes 3 years to remanufacture a piece of metal and you're out $500 that entire time.

Back