What's new
I cant wait to get this thing! What kind of shipping time are we looking at? Already ordered mine, but I live in the US, so I'm just curious.

I cant wait to get this thing! What kind of shipping time are we looking at? Already ordered mine, but I live in the US, so I'm just curious.
Unless you live in a part of sweden that's 3 hours drive away from me you should have it this week.

to the US its like 3-4 days tops, its legit only takes that long because of customs clearance or if it hits on a friday and you have to wait until Monday, etc...

Track the package and you see how fast it moves.

Oh shit. I should have placed the order tonight. Now it’s out of stock. When will you restock @invzim

For future stock, I'll either try my best to keep it in stock like the other stuff I sell, or stop selling it completely if the world decides a 40USD china board is the way to go.

I'm not a big fan of pre-orders, lists etc and try to avoid it if I can.

first i was hesitant, but thankfully placed my order on friday. Fedex say it'arrive on wedensday, also ordered a secon de10 board and ram module today. I've got som sd cards lying around, so i should be good to go :thumbup:

For future stock, I'll either try my best to keep it in stock like the other stuff I sell, or stop selling it completely if the world decides a 40USD china board is the way to go.

I'm not a big fan of pre-orders, lists etc and try to avoid it if I can.

I'm pretty sure there will still be people who want the good stuff. the enthusiasts normally profer quality, Many turn only to knockoffs because demand isn't met (gdemu, anyone?)

And the people know what quality they can expect from you :thumbup:

Got some of the new cables in, the hdmi cable is a little too long but works. Im very happy with the right angle USB otg cable. Still have a few more cables on the way to test.

JE3.jpg
JE4.jpg

The cables @invzim included though feel more substantial and of better quality though. Once I get all the cables and the 2nd Jamma Expander I got I will do some testing to see if I notice any difference.

Got some of the new cables in, the hdmi cable is a little too long but works. Im very happy with the right angle USB otg cable. Still have a few more cables on the way to test.

JE3.jpg
JE4.jpg

The cables @invzim included though feel more substantial and of better quality though. Once I get all the cables and the 2nd Jamma Expander I got I will do some testing to see if I notice any difference.

Cleannnnnnn!! I love it 👍🏽

I'm sure there's better ways of approaching this (I'm no designer of cases that's for sure... I do normally buildings for a living), but here's a quick and dirty implementation of a 3D printed case. It'll fasten together via M3 bolts and heat threaded inserts, aka crap that's in my parts bin.

Due to how dense the PCB is in terms of buttons, LEDs and other stuff that needs to be seen or physically accessed, I decided to make the case as open as possible, while still having it (barely) enclose the PCB. That way you can put stuff on top of the case or even flip it upside down if needed, but still be able to access everything. If I owned a laser cutter, I would've probably made a slit for a piece of plexi to slide into and cover the top... Maybe someday. I'll also probably implement a 4010 fan mount later if I think of a way to do it, since I have a bunch of spares lying around from 3D printing.

I'll print and test fit this when I have time.

JE case.jpg

Finally got the jamma extender! The post company managed to squish the box but the items inside seem to have made it :)

Really awesome having everything powered from the jamma harness :) Awesome work invzim!

I have not given it much time at all, but the buttons don’t work for me but I am wondering if it doesn’t play well with the spitfire I have in place as well.

And the only thing I am worried about which I also mentioned before to invzim is the usb cable. It is very rigid and pushing it up to fit the jamma connector puts strain on both USB ports. Might look into some alternative cable

62102EFF-4C15-43FC-949B-7625D1DD4552.jpeg

Finally got the jamma extender! The post company managed to squish the box but the items inside seem to have made it :)

Really awesome having everything powered from the jamma harness :) Awesome work invzim!

I have not given it much time at all, but the buttons don’t work for me but I am wondering if it doesn’t play well with the spitfire I have in place as well.

And the only thing I am worried about which I also mentioned before to invzim is the usb cable. It is very rigid and pushing it up to fit the jamma connector puts strain on both USB ports. Might look into some alternative cable

62102EFF-4C15-43FC-949B-7625D1DD4552.jpeg

Check out 'Troubleshooting Input' and check on the OLED, https://irkenlabs.com/jamma-expander/operation

Kind of hard to get a good photo quick, but there should be, if not fantastic, adequate clearance
IMG_1422.JPEG
IMG_1423.JPEG
IMG_1424.JPEG

Back