What's new
I'm down for one!

Thanks for all the amazing work. If there is anything more you need or want help with, please don't hesitate to ask!

I’ve been following the thread loosely, and I saw the video update used a KI2 donor board. So, both KI1 and KI2 work as donors, right? Anything we need to know about donor compatibility? Will we need to have/get anything aside from the donor board and @neku kit?

I’ve been following the thread loosely, and I saw the video update used a KI2 donor board. So, both KI1 and KI2 work as donors, right? Anything we need to know about donor compatibility? Will we need to have/get anything aside from the donor board and @neku kit?
That's right, it works with both KI1 and KI2 boards.
Nothing more than your KI board, the kit and a CF/DoM with the combined drive image.

My ki1 pcb has been waiting for this for over a year, please include me in the prototype if possible

Thanks to neku I got ki1 working on a ki2 pcb, amazing :)

20240109_140528.jpg

20240109_141148.jpg

I'll be down for a switchable board too!

How did you do that?
I just burned a new set of eproms, including the u96, that neku had rewritten. After that I just needed a ki image, worked a charm!

In other words I can swap games over by replacing eproms and disc image. Not ideal in the long term because you'd wear sockets out, that's why I'd go for the dual board when it's out :)

A little oddball thing, a promotional video cassette for the arcade cabinet. There are so many differences between it and the final game.

I don't think I've ever seen another game advertised this way, cool stuff

Hype hype hype for the dual board!

Count me in for 5 kits please! Wasn't aware this was even a working project or even possible. Been swapping micro sd cards XD

Back