What's new
Very excited bout this. Pretty sure I need one of these as well in my life. But I also hope this leads to finding out if replacement CPUs are possible. As I have a dead board and have not been able to source a NOS cpu for it.
There was a guy on KLOV that has NOS. His username is "hyperneogeo".

Last edited:
Muy emocionado por esto. Estoy bastante seguro de que también necesito uno de estos en mi vida. Pero también espero que esto lleve a descubrir si es posible reemplazar las CPU. Porque tengo una placa muerta y no he podido conseguirle una CPU NOS.
I have one Cpu for sale, if you interested please contact me

There was a guy on KLOV that has NOS. His username is "hyperneogeo".
Thx for the headsup. Have been looking on KLOV for years for CPUs for sale. However, hyperneogeo is not selling. He is offering a repair service, located in USA. Between the risk of shipping, price of part, repair cost, shipping back and then Danish import taxes on all of that.... I will just continue to look for NOS CPUs or similar. Thx tho.

Last edited:
Thx for the headsup. Have been looking on KLOV for years for CPUs for sale. However, hyperneogeo is not selling. He is offering a repair service, located in USA. Between the rist of shipping, price of part, repair cost. shipping back and then Danish import taxes on all of that.... I will just continue to look for NOS CPUs or similar. Thx tho.
I have one NOS CPU $250 Usd shipped worldwide, if you interested please contact me

Back