What's new
A friend of mine (who is also a member of this forum who doesn’t want to be named) donated/gifted a Cave/Atlus PCB alongside two other shmups (which I won’t mention, but let’s just say they’re from another two legendary shmup developers) to nullobject for research and core development purposes.

Coupled with the FPGA work already done on DoDonPachi alongside having actual hardware to probe from and reference, I’d say there’s a pretty good chance this will become a reality sooner than later.

Thanks for helping the MiSTer community mystery guy!

Last edited:
oooooohhhh man! please someone make a jamma addon so we easily can put it in the cab! :D

I am serious... we need a proper jamma addon for this

Last edited:
I'm using a JammASD to connect my MiSTer in to my cab since many months ago.

Also I have a JammaCON and it works like a charm too with MiSTer.

@Arthrimus made an outstanding Console Jammaizer that pairs very well with Mister:

https://arthrimus.com/product/console-jammaizer-pre-order/

I hope he brings it back to market for more to enjoy.
How do yo hook these up? Im looking to get a mister fpga setup, but until Im sure I can hook it up to my cab and tvs, ive been holding off. Plus theres like a shortage of parts/addons, everywhere it seems. Most likley due to the world shutting down due to the covid.

They've got VGA/Component/HDMI out if you have an I/O board on it, so you should be good to go on this front out of the box.

The shortage of addons has been there since last year. Just gotta pre-order and wait in most cases. Or get REAL lucky timing wise.

JPAC works fine that two player issue was fixed by a kind user a week back through a pull request. You need an IO board for the VGA out though.

I think you can go with an hdmi to vga converter instead of purchasing the IO board.

but both Console Jammaizer and the jammaasd seems to be sold out, and not a readily availible product :/..
J-Pac + vga board might be the easiest to get but a plug n play with the formfactor of the RGB-PI or something would have been neat.. not having a bunch of cables and adapterboards dangling around :)
The more adapters n converters in between will introduce unwanted things..

Anteckning 2020-06-16 055547.jpg
Anteckning 2020-06-16 055602.jpg

Back