What's new
I need a harness for sure! I am building these too and have everything except the harness.

Any idea of cost or a parts list for the harness?

This is AWESOME man, GREAT job!
There will be 2 harnesses, one to solder to the pots and one that hooks up to the Gundam harness, XeD will provide more info on this

I'm utilizing the Gundam Sticks, so I would be interested in that. Super excited for this! I am just awaiting my panel to show up, then looking on getting everything going!

The wire harness is 14.00 and it goes from the Gundam stick pot (you will need to remove existing harness) to a NNC or Universal Amp UP connector. The 3x4 amp up for the button and 2x4 amp up for the analog. The JST NH connector (4 and 6 pin) for the op amp is out of stock at digikey.ca. I can get them else where but they are more money along with shipping. If people want them I can get them and it will be an extra 10.00. There won't be an option for direct hookup to the Gundam connector unless I can find those instock

If anyone know the analog pinout for the Sega or Capcom I/O and connector type I can do those too. I also have some extra (4-5) gasket coming for those interested. I will be making a new interested post later tonight.

The wire harness is 14.00 and it goes from the Gundam stick pot (you will need to remove existing harness) to a NNC or Universal Amp UP connector. The 3x4 amp up for the button and 2x4 amp up for the analog. The JST NH connector (4 and 6 pin) for the op amp is out of stock at digikey.ca. I can get them else where but they are more money along with shipping. If people want them I can get them and it will be an extra 10.00. There won't be an option for direct hookup to the Gundam connector unless I can find those instock

If anyone know the analog pinout for the Sega or Capcom I/O and connector type I can do those too. I also have some extra (4-5) gasket coming for those interested. I will be making a new interested post later tonight.
I 100% want one, but don't want to rush anyone. Let me know when they are good, and I'll happily send over payment for 2 of them. Thanks! (Need 2x Gundam adapter)

The Gundam sticks come with a large square plate, you remove that and bolt the stick base (without the large plate) to the bracket that @alberto1225 has included on the panel. You can use the original screws that came with the stick. The gasket and ring thread into the top of the panel with the original screws as well, attached is a picture of the base of the stick mounted to the bracket on the panel, couldn't make it easier if you tried.

Attachments

• 4DA3BD3A-D2FC-4D2B-8026-7CED8CA221A0.jpeg
    4DA3BD3A-D2FC-4D2B-8026-7CED8CA221A0.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
@EVAWINGZERO there is no option at the moment to plug directly into existing Gundam harness. You will have to remove old harness and solder this one in

Congratulations on the Banana and all the hard work you put into this project. I am super happy that this thread inspired you guys to go all this way!

We end up not using your banana design but it was your post that got us kick started. I played the game for the 1st time last week when I drop off the revised banana at Mirko. I can see this being an addictive game

The first pictures look darker than they are, this pic is more true to color. And thank you @nnap!!

Attachments

• C138A2F9-FBC7-4D7C-8E6C-63343FE3271D.jpeg
    C138A2F9-FBC7-4D7C-8E6C-63343FE3271D.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Yo! I got my Gundam Sticks and I am ready for the harness. I could make it myself if you'd share the pinouts/tuto as I am quarantined with covid and to lazy to measure it myself :D Maybe I am lucky

Nevermind, I figured it out. ;)

Attachments

• 1652648462751..jpg
    1652648462751..jpg
    123 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I do not plan on selling these but am happy to share the models if somebody wants to make their own. I also have a version of the banana that will fit the original shaft.
Hi l would like to share files if you still have them ?
Thanx

sent a pm with the files. My banana is a bit rough. XeD and Mirko did a super nice version of the banana from scratch.

Back